Msc seaside cabin photos only!

sidari

Wow, is that wardrobe tiny. I brought 14 dresses on the Divina in August (I know, maybe a few too many, lol) and my husband brought a tux and a white dinner jacket. There will hardly be room for his tux much less a dress in this wardrobe. That's disappointing.

Updated to say, just saw the video of the YC Deluxe Suite and happy to say there are two wardrobes. They will be very much needed with 4 of us traveling this Christmas. Whew!

Can you post a link to the YC Deluxe video?

Are there any photos of Aurea balcony cabin on deck 9, 9057, 9054, etc.?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi,

I've been looking for the same as well. Here's a YouTube which includes some footage, albeit in the dark.

No Astroturf like the other end of the ship. Bigger balcony but just chairs on it by the look of it.

Cheers

All the YC & non-YC suites look thik they were furnished from IKEA, not near the luxury level I saw, on the Divina. Even the hallways on her, had polished brass railings and full walk in closets in the YC suites. Everything seems so toned down, not like true South Beach Luxury: which is where I live, Miami Beach. This is not the Fountainblue or the Delano look, MSC was trying to achieve. It just seems cheap, this is not what Miami Beach luxury is all about.

Good to see people are happy with the thread ... :Dno

Aft Suite 9225 Photos from TNGALOHA / Gerry and Tom

enhance

Awesome pictures! Does anyone know if there's any of the bathroom of a Aurea aft suite? Any videos out yet?

I'm a bit concerned about how the sofa bed in that picture folds out? Will we be able to access the balcony when the kids are asleep do you think?

Just wanted to know if any one has pictures or a video of the whirlpool suites? Room 11070 in particular. I’m set to sail on Dec 23 but can’t help my curiosity. I would also like to know if the cruise is decorated for Christmas as well. Any pictures would be welcome! :) Can’t wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are booked in11210 an s2 aft on deck 11. It's a suite ( not grand just regular) and 13214 which is an inside cabin. If any one sees any photos of either of them ( does Not have to be the actual cabin just the same type) PLEASE let me know. So excited but I don't understand deck plans and such , I'm just not a very technical person, so a real photo is much better😄

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

It's too bad MSC had the wrong image for the YC inside. Also they (and many other cruise lines) should not call something a suite that doesn't have at least 2 separate rooms.

But, everyone who booked knew this was an inside cabin. It should only be compared to other inside cabins elsewhere on the ship. When you do that you see that your room is larger, has premium bedding and pillows, nicer furnishings, better bathroom with better towels/ bath products. Free minibar. Bigger TV.

As well as the YC amenities everyone gets-

Butler service, dedicated upscale restaurant, Top Sail lounge, dedicated pool and lounge area, priority boarding, etc.

This is what you paid extra for. A better inside cabin in the Yacht Club. I can't imagine anyone not having a great time in this cabin.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Yeah - while not all NCL suites have separate bedroom from living room or 2 bedroom, they are larger. When I look at MSC suites they compare in size and layout very much like a NCL mini-suite. Actually on the newer NCL ships, the NCL mini-suites have nice bathrooms than MSC suites.

Unfortunately, we all ... want it all!

Haven Suites are all as contemporary in design as is possible. Beautiful, elegant and with excellent lighting. There is a size and layout to basically satisfy everyone.

Yacht Club Suites, while nice, are basically deluxe cabins, albeit with nice bedding and soft goods.

What we pay for the Haven versus the Yacht Club is the determining factor ... for what MSC charges, I'm good with what they provide! My upcoming Haven Spa Suite on the Escape is costing the same as what 7 nights would on Seabourn. I'm holding my nose because of the itinerary but my days with them are numbered.

I think that MSC hasn't put large suites into the Yacht Club to minimize the number of children. Having said that, many of their cabins are rated for up to 4 or 5 people so I dunno'.

Again, for such a forward thinking ship, I'm surprised at how the cabins are so pedestrian.

Our days with NCL are numbered as well with all that FDR has done to push us away. We only have one NCL booked - Escape next year.

I'm ok with the MSC suites if only 2 of us traveling - the issue is we have 2 teens the MSC YC rooms aren't really setup for that. They won't let us book a room for 5 so they can have separate beds.

The other issue with MSC currently is the limited number of ships in the US so we'll have to wait that out.

Edited by dexddd

Maybe MSC will hire whomever was in charge of stateroom decor for Celebrity Edge...:confused:

I'm not sure if you are joking and I can't recall if you've sailed MSC before, but at the MSC CC M&G we were told one family member deals with outside ship design and the other the interior. If that is the case, we know the answer.