Live on the Equinox Dec 2-9

superfugio

We bought this ornament at a shop near the southernmost point buoy... love it! 4b8555d5e46ff301af1dabdf70f0f508.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Happy Anniversary! We are also celebrating our 25! No issues keep adding photos and updates. Did you go to the meet and mingle? We were there. I am the guy in the red wheel chair. Look forward to seeing you guys on board.

Happy Anniversary! We are also celebrating our 25! No issues keep adding photos and updates. Did you go to the meet and mingle? We were there. I am the guy in the red wheel chair. Look forward to seeing you guys on board.

We helped a guy in a red wheelchair who dropped his phone by 3 card poker table Sunday night. Was that you??

Happy anniversary to you as well!

We skipped the connections party this time... never signed up.

Heading to Galapagos overview in celebrity theater. Will check in later with more pics.

We helped a guy in a red wheelchair who dropped his phone by 3 card poker table Sunday night. Was that you??

Happy anniversary to you as well!

We skipped the connections party this time... never signed up.

Heading to Galapagos overview in celebrity theater. Will check in later with more pics.

Yes that was me at the 3 card poker! Heading to the spa then to Michaels club for high teas

Thanks for the great review we were on the Nov 6 cruise great time was had by all, Rich the cruise director was the best we have seen very energetic, his sidekick Dan the Ginga Ninja very comical. The cruise before you must have been interesting a bliss adults only cruise hmmm lol

We ended the night with Gelato... jim had rum raisin and chocolate and I had pistachio and chocolate [emoji3] oddly she said our card was not loaded with our captains club benefits so we had to pay $8.00

For our gelato. ... oh the horror. Just kidding.

Thanks for posting all this. We will be on the NYE sailing. First time on Equinox since the Christmas/NYE sailing in 2014. Loved this ship them and your posts make me even more excited.

Do you happen to know the names of any of the bartenders at GastroBar? When we sailed we met the absolute best bartender named Santos. Sebastian was another one we met who normally worked in Reflections lounge.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk