Live on the Equinox Dec 2-9

superfugio

We have been using Larry’s limos and usually get a suv for pickup... today we had a stretch limo... that was fun. Our driver victor was wonderful. Super nice guy. . 69c9a4fae3b9d25ce34d84306daa44a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Victor picked us up foo after our Equinox cruise in Oct. nice guy!

Thanks for taking us along!! We are sailing January 20th and you’ve made me even more excited [emoji4]

Your welcome. Thanks to Roger for starting the thread and encouraging others to post.

Thank you for posting the internet fees. Can anybody comment on the quality of the internet (coverage, speed)? The last cruise we were on was atrocious.

We were just on the Equinox last month and the internet service was top notch for us. We always used our own devices and mostly in our room but sometimes up on deck. It really didn't matter where we used it while onboard, it was solid ... never slow, never a dropped connection and never anything to complain about.

We were just on the Equinox last month and the internet service was top notch for us. We always used our own devices and mostly in our room but sometimes up on deck. It really didn't matter where we used it while onboard, it was solid ... never slow, never a dropped connection and never anything to complain about.

Great! Thank you so much for the response.

Cozumel question - did the ships time match Cozumel time? I'm looking at the schedule and it says docked at 7 am. Was that 7 am ships time only, or was that Cozumel time?

I was aboard this cruise too...

At present, the time in Cozumel is the same as US Eastern Standard Time... There were no adjustments to ship time during this cruise [itinerary = Key West, Puerto Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman]...

Good question. This has been a long debated topic with no clear answer. It seems suite guests often/ regularly get an invite to at least one sail away. Other cabin guests are invited due to loyalty status with celebrity or special occasion.

Anyone else have input on the topic?

Unusually, there were actually two helipad sail-aways on this trip...

I was told that the first--out of Key West--was for first time Celebrity cruisers; I've never seen that before... The second--out of Cozumel--was, as if most often the case, for high loyalty guests [i was "Top Cruiser" this trip and celebrating my induction as a Zenith member of Captain's Club; start to finish, I was treated royally (as were five friends who were aboard)], suite guests [sometimes all; sometimes those occupying only the topmost suite categories] and--on occasion--by invitation from The Master/a Senior Officer, the Captain's Club Host(ess) [currently Elaine; until 17 January], the Suite Manager [currently Roxie], and/or the Michael's Club Concierge [currently John; also until 17 January based upon current schedule]...

We too had dinner in Murano on Thursday evening; the experience was exceptional!

I was told that the first--out of Key West--was for first time Celebrity cruisers; I've never seen that before... The second--out of Cozumel--was, as if most often the case, for high loyalty guests [i was "Top Cruiser" this trip and celebrating my induction as a Zenith member of Captain's Club; start to finish, I was treated royally (as were five friends who were aboard)], suite guests [sometimes all; sometimes those occupying only the topmost suite categories] and--on occasion--by invitation from The Master/a Senior Officer, the Captain's Club Host(ess) [currently Elaine; until 17 January], the Suite Manager [currently Roxie], and/or the Michael's Club Concierge [currently John; also until 17 January based upon current schedule]...

We too had dinner in Murano on Thursday evening; the experience was exceptional!

Were you sitting to the right of the Captain at the Silk Harvest dinner?

Congratulations!

Thank you to all the posters, especially the OP for getting it all started. I hope you are all safely on your way home (or, perhaps already there).

For those interested I've uploaded the last of my pictures and videos of the cruise to Instsgram. A crazy cool video of one of the bartenders making a drink, as well as video of a bridge tour.

https://www.instagram.com/bamelin/

How did you get to see the bridge? They told us the behind the scenes ship tour wasn't able to be done by someone in a wheelchair.

Congratulations!

Suite Manager Roxie was great. John the MC Concierge was meh. We've had better.