Live on the Equinox Dec 2-9

superfugio

H2OH!...thanks for taking us along on your cruise. We'll be doing a B2B on the Equinox March 2018. Can't wait.

We have not done a b2b yet... so happy (and envious). March will be here soon.

Roger was nice enough to let me post on his live blog... thank you and nice meeting you and your wife today!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now for the disgusting.... as with any large group, we have witnessed a little inappropriate and disgusting behavior this cruise.

For example, during the Galapagos future cruise discussion, one lady was VERY rude to the celebrity presenter. She would admonish the speaker for not repeating questions from audience etc. she was so obnoxious, many in the audience were shaking their heads and even chuckling every time she spoke. While that was bad, little did I know I would stumble across the most disgusting thing I’ve seen on a cruise.

At lunch today, DH and I always sit at the high top tables near the ice cream as it is rarely full. When we went to sit down, I looked down at the seat next to me and someone had pulled their fake nails off and left them on the chair. I took a picture as I would not have believed it if I’d not seen it with my own eyes. One of the celebrity team members cleaning the table kindly removed the fake nail remnants. What is wrong with people? 6974ad24943d40d33a34bcd672c65f25.jpg

Thanks for the gorgeous pix and great commentary! We will be getting on the ship Sat Dec 9. I'm packing right now. This is an odd question, but can you tell me if there are a lot of coat hangers in the closet? I only have a dress, a pantsuit, and a few other things to hang, but DH likes everything hung up in the closet. Are there about 10-12? If not I will slip a few hangers in my suitcase.

Thanks for the gorgeous pix and great commentary! We will be getting on the ship Sat Dec 9. I'm packing right now. This is an odd question, but can you tell me if there are a lot of coat hangers in the closet? I only have a dress, a pantsuit, and a few other things to hang, but DH likes everything hung up in the closet. Are there about 10-12? If not I will slip a few hangers in my suitcase.

We are in the royal suite and have over 30 hangers. We have friends in a inside room and they have 12 hangers.

We are in the royal suite and have over 30 hangers. We have friends in a inside room and they have 12 hangers.

You can always ask your stateroom attendant for more. (they always have many that previous cruisers leave behind).

Steve

Now for the disgusting.... as with any large group, we have witnessed a little inappropriate and disgusting behavior this cruise.

For example, during the Galapagos future cruise discussion, one lady was VERY rude to the celebrity presenter. She would admonish the speaker for not repeating questions from audience etc. she was so obnoxious, many in the audience were shaking their heads and even chuckling every time she spoke. While that was bad, little did I know I would stumble across the most disgusting thing I’ve seen on a cruise.

At lunch today, DH and I always sit at the high top tables near the ice cream as it is rarely full. When we went to sit down, I looked down at the seat next to me and someone had pulled their fake nails off and left them on the chair. I took a picture as I would not have believed it if I’d not seen it with my own eyes. One of the celebrity team members cleaning the table kindly removed the fake nail remnants. What is wrong with people? 6974ad24943d40d33a34bcd672c65f25.jpg

I am a guy and don’t do nails but you can’t reuse those thing! LOL that’s gross!