Live on the Equinox Dec 2-9

superfugio

We just disembarked a coupe of weeks ago ... had a marvelous time with only one little hiccup.

If you get a chance and you are nearby Murano, can you tell Marko, the Maitre'd there, that the couple that was celebrating their 25th anniversary a couple cruises ago (a blonde woman and tall guy with a gray beard) say hi. Many thanks!!

We are having dinner at Murano’s on Friday I will make sure we say hi for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is only the first day but we are enjoying so far!

Glad you are enjoying our favorite ship. We just sailed her for the fourth time two weeks ago. We will be on again in April. If you are up at the Sunset Bar say hello to Milton, he will be wearing a Christmas stocking cap, chanting "let it snow" If you happen to dine in the Tuscan Grill ask for Goran as a waiter, superior service.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hope you are having a great time and enjoying good weather.

If you have a moment, could you post the current onboard booking promotion sheet? We're boarding as you disembark and are hoping to book another cruise while onboard.

Thanks and have a great cruise!!

Thanks for posting...we will be on Dec 16th. Also curious of what you did in Key West.

We just walked off the ship and took the Conch train around town. It is a 90 minute guided tour with four stops you can get on and off at. A man from the cruise got sick on our train ride and they had to call emergency services. He was not able to continue on the cruise. We bought our tickets online for the Conch train cheaper than in person. Just active the tickets 15 minutes before you use it and just save the image to your phone and show it to get on the train. e48f75765c4bf8ccae529ec55b7d5c3e.jpg

Here is today’s Today! Sorry we went to the Jesse Hamilton Jr show last night and I forgot to post. We had dinner in the Tuscan and it was amazing. This is my first cruise in a wheelchair. I brought my fold and go because it is light weight compared to the 465 pound chair I usually have. It only weights 46 pounds. I wanted to sit down front for the show and had to take a chair lift to get there. It was next to the stage and no one was there to help with it. It was no problem going down but to get back up we had to push the button for one then let the gate open and closed and then push the button for two. My first time using one of these lifts don’t know if this normal operating procedure or there was something wrong. Being in the chair gives you a different perspective. I am six two and not used to looking up to everyone and everyone not seeing me. Keep the questions coming and I will keep answering them. For the ones already asked if I haven’t answered yet I am still working on the answers.

Semper Fi

Roger

28ebbd5b6cc4c6dab993e53c2d6ba6ae.jpg6908817b4f1bb78fff4604ce0fc88bd9.jpg41b7ef75f2845c2fc0cf132bf82e748d.jpg2d27d4dc90622190d32abcb65ef6dd4e.jpg

Thanks for the postings. What do you think of the entertainment around the ship including productions shows? On our cruise on Equinox a few months ago we thought it was the worst there had been. I did not care for the solo guy in Ensemble and too many productions shows.

Thanks for your fun review- we’re on the Equinox on the 16 th! We also would like to see the flyer for the onboard bookings when you get a chance. Have a wonderful week!

Here is what I found if this is not what you wanted let me know. I can only post six pictures at a time. I will add the others one on another post

. c18cb5e2a04c0d9e215b992707b1f0d2.jpgc9e689b14a8ea6d748fc5cc3c761f5eb.jpgd3b6acc73f3f1db7dbeb4fdc9d1b62fc.jpgece2e91a9037da5ee34f8dbb8fc0958b.jpga25a8ce80a5e3017785a9b318e1bd677.jpg7109ebb4288fa8559341509b28c008bd.jpg

Wonderful, I’llbe following along. We’ll be on the Equinox in 48 days or so for a B2B2B.Looking forward to Key West.

I have awebcam addiction so I watched the Equinox leave the port of Miami today and ifyou wave at the webcam in Key West tomorrow I might just get a glimpse of you!(I might not have much time but I can’t seem to resist the webcams, it alsoseems prolongs the pleasure we get out of cruising). I’ve also watching to seewhere the Equinox is docked and I’m glad it’s in town. The last 2 cruises wewere docked at the navy base and that turned out to be a hassle.

Make sure totake in the SILENT DISCO, it will be listed in your daily planner, it’s ablast. Specialty teas at Café al Bacio are not to be missed.

Enjoy yourcruise.

We didn’t do anything for sailaway. We were not on the Navy base. Lucky us. I have been taking time lapse pictures of all the sailaways from our balcony. Once I figure out how to attach videos I will upload them.

Will be following along. We will be on the equinox in 49 days. Our first ever cruise. Can't wait!!

This is not our first cruise but it is our first on Celebrity! Our friends are on here with us and it is their first cruise. We are all loving this ship.

We didn’t do it. Our friends guessed 23.6 lbs

We are on this sailing as well! I hope

Superfugio is ok if i post a few pics. We are in a CS on the hump, cabin 1110. One of our favorites.

So far food and service in luminae has been great!

c7369c47c00b0ffcbcd820d6f7839886.jpg

0c3c66cecf6e2464f1fced6f86872323.jpg

5d601fb963de59cbff9f78c7adee051c.jpg

Edited by H2OH!

In Key West we rented a 4 passenger golf cart type

Vehicle from hydro thunder - 3 hours was $90.00. We drove around and stopped at all major sites including the butterfly farm which is awesome! After we dropped off the cart, we did a mini pub crawl on our way back to the ship.

Hydro thunder is located on the pier as you leave the ship. They take you to their shop by a clean, air conditioned van. They were super accommodating and wonderful!

3f5d317d964bbc52f6e3988740133eb0.jpg

c19b574c3a405bdb370564515434f309.jpg

6eb8f2664439fe4574af4462f8453e9d.jpg

a03c302023755df56fc077d92f548e6a.jpg

92124b2c765f62ddf9d872cd1e9fccea.jpg

a76196c784f3402dac6ab68efe8e38db.jpg