Is This A Good Deal?

I assumed your another know it all, FWIW I could care less what you think..this is what I get going thru my TA whether you like that answer or not.

Wow, Michael! Totally uncalled for attack. The active links in your post bring us to your signed in account with your travel agent. I was just pointing this out so no one else goes into your account and plays with your information. I only saw the Hello, Michael at the top and then posted for it to be deleted. I do not know how much of your other information is accessible.

If you prefer for people to be able to find out your information, then ask for your post to stay.

I assumed your another know it all, FWIW I could care less what you think..this is what I get going thru my TA whether you like that answer or not.

She was just trying to look out for you as after she posted that I noticed that the links take you directly to your TA's site

Wow, Michael! Totally uncalled for attack. The active links in your post bring us to your signed in account with your travel agent. I was just pointing this out so no one else goes into your account and plays with your information. I only saw the Hello, Michael at the top and then posted for it to be deleted. I do not know how much of your other information is accessible.

If you prefer for people to be able to find out your information, then ask for your post to stay.

I apologize, I’m on my iPhone and can’t see any links that is shown.

She was just trying to look out for you as after she posted that I noticed that the links take you directly to your TA's site

Thanks, just trying to keep someone from being hacked.:)

I apologize, I’m on my iPhone and can’t see any links that is shown.

Apology accepted. I see Host Clarea is active again, so maybe he will delete all this so you don't get compromised.