ms Prinsendam in Port Everglades and Rotterdam in Key West December 18, 2017

Scrapnana

I can see the lines, but there are people moving on the pier, and I think I see a little white truck...

Was that the Prinsendam Captain saying 1845? - I hope not!

I suspect if that was the case they'd be moving the zoom to the Silver Muse.

Oops, I thought Silver Muse was also scheduled for1600 but Lou & Dave indicate it was always scheduled for 1800.

Roy

One thing I hadn't paid attention to before but I did tonight. Amsterdam always has a nice logo on the bow for the Grand Voyages. I think those railings around the deck 8 and 9 "Porches" are a bit too slanted to support a logo. Still, I'd rather be on the Prinsendam. I'll try to stay around for Silver Muse. A couple days ago Silver Whisper really tooted leaving at about the same time. If I had found the onboard experience as good as the tooting leaving FTL I would probably have been back on her.

Roy

Thanks, Kathy, for the thread and all the reminders you post!:) I think you deserve a little vacation - why don't you take a few months off after Christmas and just relax!!!:D

Just checking Prinsendam's itinerary you posted and I see she will next be in FLL that same day as we leave on the King. How exciting! And you will be there, too.

Thanks, Kathy, for the thread and all the reminders you post!:) I think you deserve a little vacation - why don't you take a few months off after Christmas and just relax!!!:D

Just checking Prinsendam's itinerary you posted and I see she will next be in FLL that same day as we leave on the King. How exciting! And you will be there, too.

Ditto . In fact Kathi, I think you deserve a World Cruise :D

Pretty sure CC will pay for it with all the great work you have done. :');p

Nice that you will be there with the P'dam Anne. She won't be in FLL much - I think one more time and they we will all be on :).