Norwegian Pearl: 9-night Western Caribbean from NOLA, Embarkation December 5, 2017

ggTexasGal

You said you had lunch at Cagney's first day, (Suite privilege) then mentioned breakfast and lunch for Suite guests were at Moderno's. Is just the day of embarkation different? Want to know where to head to if no one directs us after boarding. thanks

yes when we were on the Pearl in Nov. it was the same: first day; Cagney's the rest of the time Modernos.

About the Pearl...

They have been updating ......./quote]

Thanks for the information on the cruise, ports and ship. You had mentioned that you have been on the ship several times. In particular you mentioned that "We had last been on the Pearl for a partial Panama cruise April 2016, and had thoroughly enjoyed it. This cruise was our fourth on the Pearl. Our first impressions onboard, this time, not much had changed!".

We are going on Pearl (and NCL) for the first time soon. I was under the impression that she had been refurbished and was all updated. Your statement that not much has changed is a bit discerning. Was the refurbishment not done well?

About the Pearl...

They have been updating ......./quote]

Thanks for the information on the cruise, ports and ship. You had mentioned that you have been on the ship several times. In particular you mentioned that "We had last been on the Pearl for a partial Panama cruise April 2016, and had thoroughly enjoyed it. This cruise was our fourth on the Pearl. Our first impressions onboard, this time, not much had changed!".

We are going on Pearl (and NCL) for the first time soon. I was under the impression that she had been refurbished and was all updated. Your statement that not much has changed is a bit discerning. Was the refurbishment not done well?

Excellent point you have made...

FEAR NOT, the ship is beautiful and the work on improvements continues!!! I should have said the overall "feel" of the ship has not changed!

We love the Pearl and enjoyed it immensely.

I am so happy to hear that the Spinnaker will be up and running the whole cruise when we are on it in March. (Well, I assume it will based on your information about it being closed for updates). That is my favorite place on the Jewel class ships! :) Thanks for your continued posts with information and pictures! :)

I am so happy to hear that the Spinnaker will be up and running the whole cruise when we are on it in March. (Well, I assume it will based on your information about it being closed for updates). That is my favorite place on the Jewel class ships! :) Thanks for your continued posts with information and pictures! :)

I feel pretty certain that the Spinnaker will be done before your cruise. Also, I think that you will enjoy the updates!

At this point, I sincerely apologize for the small pictures. I had to substantially resize everything in order to upload them.

I also apologize for my many typos. It just doesn't pay for me to try to rush through my tasks :o!

No need at all to apologize, the links appear wonderful, no problem with the size on my end.

you've done an admirable job on this review, and I thank you very much for your efforts. I love the Pearl as well and would love to cruise on this ship again. Thanks so much for a lovely job.

no need at all to apologize, the links appear wonderful, no problem with the size on my end.

You've done an admirable job on this review, and i thank you very much for your efforts. I love the pearl as well and would love to cruise on this ship again. Thanks so much for a lovely job.

+1,000

No need at all to apologize, the links appear wonderful, no problem with the size on my end.

you've done an admirable job on this review, and I thank you very much for your efforts. I love the Pearl as well and would love to cruise on this ship again. Thanks so much for a lovely job.

Thank you for your kind words!

• 3 months later...