Headliner show on Freedom

Unless they have changed since April, the production shows are "Marquee" and "Once Upon a Time". They have had these same shows for years....and I do mean YEARS!

I was on Freedom in November. The shows were "Marquee" and "Once Upon a Time".

Is Drew Thomas still performing on a regular basis?

Yes, last I heard.

Sadly, no. His last show was on the sailing before the crossing to Europe in April. We happened to be on that sailing and had no idea until we went to the second show. Had we known, we would have gone to both. They did not bring him back when the ship came back. We were on for the first 8 nighter in November and they had a lackluster magic show. I can't remember their names, but a husband and wife team.

(And I can't believe I know something Clarea doesn't know! ;p)

Sadly, no. His last show was on the sailing before the crossing to Europe in April. We happened to be on that sailing and had no idea until we went to the second show. Had we known, we would have gone to both. They did not bring him back when the ship came back. We were on for the first 8 nighter in November and they had a lackluster magic show. I can't remember their names, but a husband and wife team.

(And I can't believe I know something Clarea doesn't know! ;p)

So you're saying he's not coming back, or just off the ship for a while.

We were on the Freedom Dec 3-9. We went to the show Marquee. It was the least entertaining show I’ve ever seen on a cruise ship. My boys, 12. & 14 were so unengaged they actually fell asleep.

We enjoyed the magician / comedian, the final show and the ice show was awesome.