12 pack question

DramaQueen22

I agree with what others have said, mix and match is just fine. In fact, I'd suggest that even if you carry on a 12-pack, bring a bag to put the cans in- in Galveston the pop police trashed the box and I wouldn't have been able to carry them all if I hadn't been warned by fellow CC'rs to bring a bag along... they didn't just open one end and pull them out- the guy ripped it open down the middle! Cans all over the place!~

Does anyone know this one:

Can we bring the little child sized water bottles for a younger child on ship? The small 8oz size bottles.

If not will just pour from large bottle into a her smaller drink and keep bottle.

You got some bad advice from a post above. The smaller bottles of water aren’t permitted just like the larger ones. Plastic bottles aren’t permitted to carry on of any size.

Does anyone know this one:

Can we bring the little child sized water bottles for a younger child on ship? The small 8oz size bottles.

If not will just pour from large bottle into a her smaller drink and keep bottle.

No, no bottled beverages other than wine are allowed to be carried on. You could carry on an empty or 10 and no one would care, or invest in some cheap water bottles from Dollar Tree for the little one. That way if they get lost it's no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

REALLY?????

I just called DD to tell her it was OK.

I know on a recent RCCL cruise we took a case of water and what we didn't use we gave to the room steward.

I just did not know the CCL policy. I would hate to trash a case of water at the port.