Breakaway breakfast room service

caddykid12

No charge for continental breakfast and no charge for hot meals either if you are a Haven guest.

NCL Frequently Asked Questions:

https://www.ncl.com/faq#norwegian-cruise-line-now-charging-room-service

I am not in a haven

So to my understanding continental breakfast is free to my balcony stateroom?

Is coffee included free or is there a charge for coffee brought up for breakfast?

Early November this year, Breakaway continued to offer free continental breakfast at no charge - you might have to look for the "door hanger" order placard, put that outside your stateroom the night before for AM delivery - see below. Bagel *** isn't included (not to mention, I prefer mine toasted w. lox and/or with light cream cheese) ... Insider's tip: go to the buffet & ask them behind the food counter with cold cuts/fruits for smoked salmon, it is still available - they just don't put them out anymore. *** Some reported success by writing that on the order slip & getting them added, give it a try.

0b156506c35aa193d6dd511eed98d720.jpg

The size of the coffee pot/thermos has been downsized, ask for 4 ups or even 6 cups to get 2 to 3 decent servings delivered, also free - no delivery charge.

Of course, we typically give cash for room service as the delivery person get to keep the money - whether & how they choose to share/split it isn't our concern.

Hot breakfast with a $7.95 delivery charge/service fee is for a single order, whether it is for 1, 2, or 4 big orders to the stateroom - a choice of 3 hot omelet (see picture below) - feel free to order juice, milk, coffee/tea & other free "regular" items as part of the order ... if you don't ask for them, they won't bring anything else along.

0454d933440254d0dcbbffe100c41c9a.jpg

Edited by mking8288

We were just on the Breakaway last week. The continental is free and includes coffee but the forms being shown here have more choices than we experienced. For pastries we got to choose between the cinnamon rolls (ok), fruit danish (like from a convenience store) and blueberry muffins (simply awful). There was no bagel, croissant or chocolate croissant (I love those and would have gotten them). For omelets it was either tomato and spinach or ham and cheese served with two hockey puck hash browns (tasty). No toast was served either. The pot of coffee had enough for two cups maybe three and they are small.