Where to Prepay Gratuities

I guess the only way to do it online is during initial reservation.

Carnival Paradise - August 2015 - 5 nights

Carnival Splendor - August 2016 - 6 nights

Carnival Magic - August 2017 - 8 nights

Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas - August 2018 - 7 nights (booked)

Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas - August 2019 - 9 nights (booked)

I believe that is true.

I just went to Modify guest and scrolled to the bottom and checked the box to prepay tips. Than made the payment. I just did this a couple of days ago! Hope this helps! I booked online and not through a TA.:)

I just went to Modify quest and scrolled to the bottom and checked the box to prepay tips. Than made the payment. I just did this a couple of days ago! Hope this helps! I booked online and not through a TA.:)

Thanks for the update.

If the motivation is to skip the price increase then why not just visit guest services once on board any say you want to pay less; you could drop it but another $2 a day too due to the pissed-off factor and have RCL have to top you up.
Maybe I'm just tired, but I have no clue what you just said [emoji23]

Sent from my K88 using Forums mobile app

If the motivation is to skip the price increase then why not just visit guest services once on board any say you want to pay less; you could drop it but another $2 a day too due to the pissed-off factor and have RCL have to top you up.

Sorry but you can't go to guest services to reduce your gratuities. You can only remove them completely or add to them.

I emailed C&A to ask if I could add pre-paid gratuities to my existing reservation since I could not do it on-line myself. They referred me to call 1-800-327-6700 and follow the prompts, which I just did, and the RCI rep added the $94.50 per person to the balance due. The gratuities will go up on January 1st by $1 per person per day. You can have the gratuities added to your balance due and do not have to pay it now. Cheers!!:cool:

Thanks for the tip. Will try this with my TA for our 2019 cruise.

I emailed C&A to ask if I could add pre-paid gratuities to my existing reservation since I could not do it on-line myself. They referred me to call 1-800-327-6700 and follow the prompts, which I just did, and the RCI rep added the $94.50 per person to the balance due. The gratuities will go up on January 1st by $1 per person per day. You can have the gratuities added to your balance due and do not have to pay it now. Cheers!!:cool: