Any Scans or Pictures of Dailies, MDR Menus, or YC Menus?

TravelinGert

Interesting about the buffet schedule. It almost seems like the only thing at the deck 16 buffet for dinner is pizza. Is that correct? And the deck 8 buffet is an extension of the MDR at dinner, so basically no option for a free non-MDR complete dinner (or buffet).

It was pointed out to me in a different thread that there is a separate entry for the rest of the deck 16 buffet at dinner showing that it's open from 6:30-9:30. Seems like that will be a bit late for some people but it's better than not having it at all.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Can you tell me if there is smoked salmon for breakfast in the buffet on seaside? It wasn’t on the Divina when I sailed last May. I know it’s in he MDR, but with a toddler sometimes a sit down isn’t always the best option

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did see it in the buffet on a video from the TA. Hard to say if that has any bearing now that the ship is over in the Caribbean. I'll keep an eye out if I see any more videos of breakfast in the buffet.

Can you tell me if there is smoked salmon for breakfast in the buffet on seaside? It wasn’t on the Divina when I sailed last May. I know it’s in he MDR, but with a toddler sometimes a sit down isn’t always the best option

There has been smoked salmon every morning on the buffet. Look for the "Mediterranean corner" areas.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I did see it in the buffet on a video from the TA. Hard to say if that has any bearing now that the ship is over in the Caribbean. I'll keep an eye out if I see any more videos of breakfast in the buffet.

Thank you! I really hope so, it’s one of my indulgences that I usually only partake in when I’m on vacation! *tummy rumbling*

I just found this post and I must say with all the negative feedback on the food I'm looking at these menus and thinking " I'm definitely NOT going to lose any weight on this cruise"!

Thank you for posting now I must go wipe the drool from my mouth : }

I just found this post and I must say with all the negative feedback on the food I'm looking at these menus and thinking " I'm definitely NOT going to lose any weight on this cruise"!

Thank you for posting now I must go wipe the drool from my mouth : }

Me, either, Toxicfairy! :D

Guess it is a matter of taste. :confused: As my Grandma used to say if everyone had champagne tastes and pocket books who'd drink all the beer? ;)

I'm just hoping someone will post a few more of the MDR menus. It would thrill me to be able to drool over what's being served every night before my cruise. :hearteyes: :beer-toast::champagne-toast:

We enjoyed the food on the Divina only one duff meal and that was because of small portions so was hungry! I took photos of every dish we had and posted them live. Well later in the evening or morning! I intended to do this again from the Seaside in February!

We enjoyed the food on the Divina only one duff meal and that was because of small portions so was hungry! I took photos of every dish we had and posted them live. Well later in the evening or morning! I intended to do this again from the Seaside in February!

And I will be waiting for those pictures!!:halo:

Thank you!! This just made my trip lol

A quick modification on my previous reply, as I went down to double check for accuracy: the salmon is smoked salmon mousse, not lox-type, and it's in the "hot cereals" section, not Mediterranean corner. Though Mediterranean corner has lovely meats and cheeses. :)

A quick modification on my previous reply, as I went down to double check for accuracy: the salmon is smoked salmon mousse, not lox-type, and it's in the "hot cereals" section, not Mediterranean corner. Though Mediterranean corner has lovely meats and cheeses. :)

Yuck!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

Sorry these are not easier to read but I found this posted to a Seaside post in Facebook.

26168647_10215577300652497_5899838393931455415_n.jpg?oh=badfe17361fedc750e4c99498e5955f4&oe=5AB9FF69

26195562_10215577301212511_3062089074151184605_n.jpg?oh=5b4ae29b87be8e434712a451a66485c1&oe=5AB63626

If anyone happens on a blog post or facebook post showing which meals for which days that would be great. Now that I think on it I don't even know for sure but I think there is more than one Seaside itinerary. We'd be happy for postings regarding any of the itineraries but I'd be especially interested in the Dailies and MDR menus for the itinerary which includes stops at Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Nassau. Thanks! :)

photo.php?fbid=10215577300652497&set=p.10215577300652497&type=3&theater

Hi everyone, Thanks for the posts and pictures. Anyone have any dailies and/or menses from the Merglaviglia? Any yacht club menus?

We sail in March and starting to get excited.

I look forward to hearing back. Thanks in advance

Bon Voyage

Djp

Trying a new tack here after noticing this menu from the MDR provided by Seaweeyin on page #1

80d8374b7cab35548a140c52abda371b.jpg

matches up with a blog post from Divina

DSC08334.jpg

I am now asking did anyone experience this menu being served on Seaside?

DSC08534.jpg

I hope so because I would love to get to try that seafood appetizer with perhaps spaghetti carbonara to follow. Has anyone tried that soup with the pear listed on this menu? I wonder what the texture is like and if it is rather sweet.

What about this menu?

DSC01842.jpg

That roast leg of lamb sounds tasty and I've seen people mention having lamb on Seaside in reviews.

Those menus look great. I saw a couple of things I would want to eat on each menu. The only one that seemed limited was room service. Otherwise, looks tasty!

I didn't so much think the room service looked limited as much as I thought it looked intended as a light lunch option. If we get a very late MDR dinner hour I do think we'll be ordering the cheese and fruit plates for a snack before the show each night.

Found these posted to a Seaside fan group.

MSC Seaside Monday January 8th Daily.

26196271_10159732060405117_1481019198543063190_n.jpg?oh=922242e5b9e5f048dcf178a2693df5b7&oe=5AB6BCD5

Looks like the arts and crafts are being done in the Bistro now.

I see it says Morning Mimosas at the EFFY Boutique at 10:30 AM. Is that one of those free drinks opportunities for those without all-inclusive drink plans?

What's lets bet at the Miami Beach Pool at 11:30am?

Look! Disembarkation Schedules!

26196331_10215408045497793_7573099920738693472_n.jpg?oh=5f38c52704b1d32ec665664be1d2890b&oe=5AB46D20

What about self disembarkation with all your luggage?