Play off games on the Oasis?

Silly question but I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan and after 17 years they are finally in the playoffs, yeah, yippee, great!! I am also boarding the Oasis next Saturday for a long awaited cruise, maybe not 17 years but still, yeah, yippee, great!!

So if you have not figured out my questions yet it would be is there any chance some where on the ship I'd be able to watch the playoff game? Is there a sports bar that I may have missed in my months of researching this huge ship? Thanks and Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Silly question but I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan and after 17 years they are finally in the playoffs, yeah, yippee, great!! I am also boarding the Oasis next Saturday for a long awaited cruise, maybe not 17 years but still, yeah, yippee, great!!

So if you have not figured out my questions yet it would be is there any chance some where on the ship I'd be able to watch the playoff game? Is there a sports bar that I may have missed in my months of researching this huge ship? Thanks and Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

You are in luck, Oasis has a sports bar; On Air Club, deck 5, Royal Promenade, port side forward.

They show a variety of sporting events, including NHL, NBA, NFL and MLB playoffs.

Well hopefully you will be boarding with us on Sunday, not Saturday :) Hopefully they will be showing the games in the Aqua theater as well. So glad the Ravens got knocked out and the Bills made it in. Now that the defunct SAN DIEGO Chargers are no more, I'm even more happy that the Titans pulled out their win (Yes, was a 35 year die hard Charger fan), kinda nice not to have that sinking heart feeling when your team loses a chance to get into the playoffs. And yes I have to say it, Spanos SUCKS!!

Anyways, Congrats to you and the Bills, and we'll see you on Sunday!!

Wild Card Weekend -- Typically the games are shown in place of the ESPN channels. If you can't find a space in a pub, the games will also be shown on your cabin TV. Maybe even in HD.

Saturday, Jan. 6

No. 5 Tennessee Titans at No. 4 Kansas City Chiefs, 4:35 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)

No. 6 Atlanta Falcons at No. 3 Los Angeles Rams, 8:15 p.m. ET (NBC)

Sunday, Jan. 7

No. 6 Buffalo Bills at No. 3 Jacksonville Jaguars, 1:05 p.m. ET (CBS)

No. 5 Carolina Panthers at No. 4 New Orleans Saints, 4:40 p.m. ET (FOX)

I hope it's Pats vs Bills. Yes, I'm from New England.

Carnival Paradise - August 2015 - 5 nights

Carnival Splendor - August 2016 - 6 nights

Carnival Magic - August 2017 - 8 nights

Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas - August 2018 - 7 nights (booked)

Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas - August 2019 - 9 nights (booked)

We watched NFL playoff games on the big screens at the aqua theater last year and were shocked more people weren’t there watching. This year we are hoping they show the Vikings on Jan14th, and see some fellow Minnesotans there to cheer on our team!