Celebrity Website

winpub

Anyone else having this problem on the Celebrity Website -------- when you choose the Flights by Celebrity all it does is flash on & off over & over again ...... never get into the site...... very irritating to say the least ......

Anyone else having this problem on the Celebrity Website -------- when you choose the Flights by Celebrity all it does is flash on & off over & over again ...... never get into the site...... very irritating to say the least ......

Yes....most annoying. Has been doing this for almost two weeks now. X is "working on it".

Here is a workaround that I used. Hope it works for you too! Good luck.

http://www.espresso.cruisingpower.com/choiceair/protected/home.do?brand=C

We have a March, 2018, out of Miami. We're driving but I was curious what kind of rates Flights by Celebrity would come up with. But try as I might I couldn't get to the point of running a search with them. I tried from my reservation as well as not logging in at all and just doing a blind search. It was just a curiosity this time but we may do a transatlantic in 2019 and will probably need it then.

I am having trouble with the website also. Cruise begins 1/14 and I'm trying to print my Luggage Tags. I click on what looks like the link to print them but it just takes me back to the same page. Yesterday I asked to have tags sent to us but not sure they will be here in time as the website says to allow 14 days. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what did you do?