Shuttle or Taxi or Uber to get to the port from Miami Hotel?

suzyed

We are staying at a hotel that provides (for a fee) a shuttle to the ship. Has anyone used a taxi service or uber to get to the ship? How was it? Who did you use?

There are 4 of us and I bet we will have 4 suitcaes between the four of us....open for suggestions!

We are staying at a hotel that provides (for a fee) a shuttle to the ship. Has anyone used a taxi service or uber to get to the ship? How was it? Who did you use?

There are 4 of us and I bet we will have 4 suitcaes between the four of us....open for suggestions!

We used a taxi van. It was quite reasonable and a very quick ride. Just compare the cab and the shuttle. We have found the ship shuttles from hotels are pricier than cabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our Panama Canal cruise from Fort Lauderdale we used the hotel shuttle because it had access right to the cruise embark pavilion. When we were on route the shuttle driver pointed out where taxis and Uber cars were stuck in traffic we breezed through security. The shuttle was $10 per person so very reasonable. Hope this helps and have fun!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Miami Hotel to Miami Cruise Port - cab or uber-type - if you are part of a shuttle you have to wait for the shuttle to get loaded with luggage and passengers and then you have to wait for the shuttle to unload all the luggage and passengers - with cab it is only the four of you and off you go!