Allure of the Seas

2 questions

1)...... We're sailing on Allure in March.... Any suggestions? We loved Oasis, we just wanted to go somewhere new.

2) Is there a dedicated site on Cruise Critic for Allure?:cool:

This is the right place for all RC ships, there are no dedicated ship forums.

There are roll call threads as mentioned above. These are dedicated to a specific sailing Post your sailing date and we can post a link.

I'm not sure what you're asking as far as suggestions. Oasis and Allure are twin ships. Have you checked the roll call boards for your sailing?

How do I GET TO ROLL CALL ?

Can I book shows, my time dining, comedy club etc. in advance?

I'm not sure what you're asking as far as suggestions. Oasis and Allure are twin ships. Have you checked the roll call boards for your sailing?

I guess I'm asking is there any secrets I should no? Alternative to buffet dining? :DShows to see?

I guess I'm asking is there any secrets I should no? Alternative to buffet dining? :DShows to see?

There are many different food venues.

Here is a recent Cruise Compass, you will find all the food venues listed there:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52972312&posted=1#post52972312

Allure is basically a copy of Oasis. It has different shows (Mama Mia), but otherwise should be the same as you saw on Oasis. Your roll call could answer questions about specific sailing, and if you let is know the date your sail, we can help you find yours.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

What date are you sailing?

For instance, when we sailed o the Oasis you could eat a free breakfast at Johnny Rockets and also , you could eat breakfast at one of the high end restaurants and avoid the crowds in the buffet lines. You could also eat a free dinner there. I can't remember the name of it but it was in the very front of the ship.

For instance, when we sailed o the Oasis you could eat a free breakfast at Johnny Rockets and also , you could eat breakfast at one of the high end restaurants and avoid the crowds in the buffet lines. You could also eat a free dinner there. I can't remember the name of it but it was in the very front of the ship.

On Oasis that would have been Solarium Bistro.

On Allure Solarium Bistro is still free for breakfast and lunch but turns into Samba a pay restaurant for dinner.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

On Oasis that would have been Solarium Bistro.

On Allure Solarium Bistro is still free for breakfast and lunch but turns into Samba a pay restaurant for dinner.

Ken, I guess you made it home OK?

Here is your roll call https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508003

Allure of the Seas - March 18, 2018

You are getting on and we are getting off. Johnny rockets still has free breakfast. For dinner, I assume you mean solarium bistro, which you still can. I am by no means am expert, as this will be my first time on an oasis class, but have sent some time in here researching.

If you haven't already, I would work on booking you entertainment, since it should be available. You do not have to pre book, but if you don't, you have to wait until the last minute and hope for a decent seat.

Here is your roll call https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508003

Allure of the Seas - March 18, 2018

You are getting on and we are getting off. Johnny rockets still has free breakfast. For dinner, I assume you mean solarium bistro, which you still can. I am by no means am expert, as this will be my first time on an oasis class, but have sent some time in here researching.

If you haven't already, I would work on booking you entertainment, since it should be available. You do not have to pre book, but if you don't, you have to wait until the last minute and hope for a decent seat.

We booked this cruise with a travel agent thru my wife's credit card nd it said it might take up to 2 days for our reservation to show up . Otherwise, I would have already made reservations...... Thanks for the info.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
2 questions

1)...... We're sailing on Allure in March.... Any suggestions? We loved Oasis, we just wanted to go somewhere new.

2) Is there a dedicated site on Cruise Critic for Allure?:cool:

How close is Magens Bay from where the ship is docked? Best and safest way to get there?

About breakfast/ Lunch: It is our second time at Allure of the seas(april 2018) last time we ate more or less all day breakfast and lunch at Winjammer, but this time we would like to try to eat out breakfast/lunch in the main dinning room. How does it work for breakfast / lunch? Should we go to the one we eat out dinner in (we are on my-time dinning) in the morning and for lunch or do you have to order a table? Does it cost anything to eat there for breakfast / lunch? :-)

About breakfast/ Lunch: It is our second time at Allure of the seas(april 2018) last time we ate more or less all day breakfast and lunch at Winjammer, but this time we would like to try to eat out breakfast/lunch in the main dinning room. How does it work for breakfast / lunch? Should we go to the one we eat out dinner in (we are on my-time dinning) in the morning and for lunch or do you have to order a table? Does it cost anything to eat there for breakfast / lunch? :-)

No charge for breakfast / lunch. Lunch in the MDR is only on sea days. They will tell you which dining room is being used and you just show up, and they will seat you at a table.