first HAL on NA

a.madruga

let me begin by saying we are hooked on HAL. nothing is perfect but it turned out to be a very good experience. service was very good throughout the ship and cruise. MDR once and was very good with open time seating, two minutes and we had a table for two on the second gala night (no lobster so sad on a holiday cruise). Hydro pool and thermal suites was worth the $$. The food on Lido deck was much better than RCCL or Princess service again there was excellent. Shows were ok, but we don't bare too much on that. Dive in has great burgers and hot dogs, so you have to wait for something that's good...worth it. We liked the idea of having your food given to you at the Lido, rather than having the hordes trying to gooble up more than one can eat, it brought a sense of sanitation on Lido deck food stops.

Heres the thing, I HAVE NOT SAILED YET!!! I am asking for tips for the ship and shore excursion tips.
You should start a new thread with your question. Your title should reference an Alaska cruise and looking for info. Unfortunately, not a lot of people on this thread and you've probably been passed over. Do your your own thread and you will gets lots of activity!