2,190 photos of Westerdam

cjanansky

Good afternoon, cruisers --

We have another Holland America photo album for you, this time from a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise on Westerdam: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/westerdam-306/

Please check out the album, and let us know what you think!

In case you missed it, we also photographed Oosterdam back in March. You can check out photos from that sailing, as well, by clicking here: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/oosterdam-283/

We hope you enjoy :)

Christina

Christina Janansky

Associate Producer

Cruise Critic

Thank you for the very complete professional quality photos of the Westerdam post dry dock. Some of us are waiting for post dry dock photos of the Nieuw Amsterdam. I imagine the NA looks very similar to the Westerdam. Many many thanks for posting your Westerdam Album!

Wow, The Westerdam sure looks different than when we sailed on her back it 2011. Looking at all the photos makes me want to go back on her. For the most part I like what they have done.

Thanks for sharing your great photos.

Thanks for sharing. I was interested in what was done to the Crows Nest, as there have been negative reviews about the new EXC space. It looks open & bright, I'll reserve judgement until I see for my self.

Allan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Nice photo's ! Thanks.

We are looking to book a Westerdam cruise in February and I have a few questions , we were in a Signature Suite last february on the Zuiderdam ( after the refurbishment of nov 17). Some very nice " touches" like a LED light in the bathroom that was handy when visiting the bathroom at night and USB ports near the bed. Also a normal sized flat screen TV with interactive stuff.

I would like to know if the (deluxe)Verandah cabins on the Westerdam have those as well , or USB ports elsewhere in the cabin.

Secondly , I see the flat panel TV hanging on the wall. Great viewing position from the bed, but it seems a bit odd sized from the pictures ; very wide but not much height , doesn't that distort the picture when watching a movie ( all little fat people and low, wide cars etc. ) ? And is it interactive as well ?

Thanks.