Boarding times - Coral Princess from San Pedro

The Big Lebowski

Does anyone know the earliest you can board Princess in San Pedro? Our boarding time is 1:30pm but we have a suite. Does that mean we can go any time? We are leaving on Super Bowl Sunday and I want to be able to post up on the deck by the pool to eat, drink and enjoy the big screen. I'm in fear of showing up and finding every lounge chair taken. Don't want to end up in the theatre or my cabin watching.

The SUGGESTED times by deck are not mandatory.

The port starts allowing passengers in for check-in around 10AM. Once you're in the doors, you complete the health questionnaire, ride the escalator up and sit and wait.

The waiting area for Suite/Elites is near the entrance to the Preferred check-in line. If your're quick, when they announce Suite/Elite (usually around 10:30-11), you'll be in Group A. You then proceed through security and wait (again) in the Suite/Elite lounge. Once the ship is cleared by Customs and "zeroed" (everyone who isn't crew has to leave the ship), they'll start boarding by Groups. If you're in Group A, you'll be on the ship in plenty of time to grab a lounger. After boarding, the majority of passengers race to the buffet rather than MUTS.;p

As others have stated, we're usually on the ship by 11:30.