Just off the Magic

bubba777

FTTF is great for us. Early boarding, our room is ready as soon as we board( trying lugging around stuff for a family of five), getting in the VIP line at the front desk and getting through the lines getting on the ship is good too.

That sounds like a fun bunch for sure! Are you all musicians?

Oh we will be haha. No Beach Music fans. My friends are one of the bands. Too Much Sylvia!!!!!. From what I am told about 300-400 strong!! Large group :-) We are gonna have fun :-)

In my opinion, FTTF is only valuable if you have a tender port.

My understanding your check in appointment is just that-to check in. You still board by zones. When we got to the terminal at 10:30, they were boarding already. We were waiting in line at security when they called FTTF, then zones 1-6 were called within 5 minutes.

Unless you have a tender port, I see no value in FTTF, especially at almost $70.

I agree.... FTTF is just another way to SPEND MONEY. What drinker can't wait for that drink or get in line to eat..... The ship will not leave until the time for it to go!!!

The playlist shows were twice a night, either 7:30 & 9:30 pm or 8:15 & 10:15 pm. Others like the Welcome Aboard show, Lip Sync Battle, Hasbro The Game Show and the Love and Marriage Show were only 1 time at 7:30 or 10:15.

We are going with another couple on the Magic in the beginning of February (Western Caribbean 7day) and I am wondering if they have shows every day and what do you mean by they are either 7:30 & 9:30 or 8:15 & 10:15. Is that not 4 times. I am confused pardon my ignorance.

What are the shows?

Thanks

Unless you have a tender port, I see no value in FTTF, especially at almost $70.

The most important parts of FTTF is the early boarding, the cabin is ready as soon as you board (if you do not have it then you are waiting until 1:30), we like the early cabin access to put away our carry on items, change, also our luggage is typically early delievery as well (well before general population) and the lines at vip GS are much shorter than the regular GS line (if you need to use them...FTTF is subjective much like cheers, we would never pay that amount of money just to drink (or try stuff) but many think it is worth it...it is for them ;p...

Me and my Dad just returned from the Magic 1/6 sailing. Best cruise ever! I will work on a review this week. I am happy to answer anything I can about the sailing. I did not save the Fun Times and did not eat in the MDR.

We were on the same cruise. One of the best we have been on. The relatively smooth waters sure helped, too!

What is GS???

The most important parts of FTTF is the early boarding, the cabin is ready as soon as you board (if you do not have it then you are waiting until 1:30), we like the early cabin access to put away our carry on items, change, also our luggage is typically early delievery as well (well before general population) and the lines at vip GS are much shorter than the regular GS line (if you need to use them...FTTF is subjective much like cheers, we would never pay that amount of money just to drink (or try stuff) but many think it is worth it...it is for them ;p...

I will be back to do the full review this week, and will catch up on answering questions as well. Thank you for your patience. I had a 7 day, 12/hour per day work week last week. I also had to get a card reader for my pictures.

Now I have a question for all of you: how do I post pictures?

I will be back to do the full review this week, and will catch up on answering questions as well. Thank you for your patience. I had a 7 day, 12/hour per day work week last week. I also had to get a card reader for my pictures.

Now I have a question for all of you: how do I post pictures?

Can't wait! I sail on her this Saturday!!! :D

I agree.... FTTF is just another way to SPEND MONEY. What drinker can't wait for that drink or get in line to eat..... The ship will not leave until the time for it to go!!!

For my wife and I it's not about the drinking as we hardly drink alcoholic beverages. It for the other perks like our taking our carry on to the room early so we don't have to tote them around. Priority Guest Services (no waiting in line,) Priority debarkation off the ship are some of the reasons. So if it's not for you, that's fine. But it is great for a lot of other people. Like getting to the 1st buffet line quicker. LOL

For my wife and I it's not about the drinking as we hardly drink alcoholic beverages. It for the other perks like our taking our carry on to the room early so we don't have to tote them around. Priority Guest Services (no waiting in line,) Priority debarkation off the ship are some of the reasons. So if it's not for you, that's fine. But it is great for a lot of other people. Like getting to the 1st buffet line quicker. LOL

Yea it has some great perks.....

So if 1 person in the cabin get it do everyone else get the same perks?