When is the next WOW sale??

It's best to book "now" and not wait for any sale. You can always have the sale benefits applied if it works in your favor. Sometimes the sales result in a higher cruise fare.

Carnival Paradise - August 2015 - 5 nights

Carnival Splendor - August 2016 - 6 nights

Carnival Magic - August 2017 - 8 nights

Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas - August 2018 - 7 nights (booked)

Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas - August 2019 - 9 nights (booked)

So ... if we go ahead and book two specific staterooms now and find that the rate drops (before final payment) ... we can call in to RCCL and they will adjust our rate accordingly? We have a ship and staterooms selected for January of 2019 but don’t want to pull the trigger if a sale might be on the horizon.

Tried to get my husband to book while on the Allure last week but he said “we don’t want to cruise again for a few years” ... now that we are home he’s ready to book ... AAUGH!!!

So ... if we go ahead and book two specific staterooms now and find that the rate drops (before final payment) ... we can call in to RCCL and they will adjust our rate accordingly? We have a ship and staterooms selected for January of 2019 but don’t want to pull the trigger if a sale might be on the horizon.

Tried to get my husband to book while on the Allure last week but he said “we don’t want to cruise again for a few years” ... now that we are home he’s ready to book ... AAUGH!!!

I booked my upcoming May 2018 trip last summer. Called today and received the discount and OBC. Same state room, same reservation number, etc. Took 15 minutes.

So ... if we go ahead and book two specific staterooms now and find that the rate drops (before final payment) ... we can call in to RCCL and they will adjust our rate accordingly? We have a ship and staterooms selected for January of 2019 but don’t want to pull the trigger if a sale might be on the horizon. ...

There's always a sale on the horizon with Royal, unfortuantely they are virtually all fake sales.

If you are booked under US/Canadian rules and you see a price drop befire final payment date, Royal will normally grant you the lower price, unless they decide to enforce a new booking only rule.

There's always a sale on the horizon with Royal, unfortuantely they are virtually all fake sales.

If you are booked under US/Canadian rules and you see a price drop befire final payment date, Royal will normally grant you the lower price, unless they decide to enforce a new booking only rule.

Bob you have been warning about fake sales so often and for so long there must be an easier way for you without constant repetitions.

I agree they are usually fake. BOGO 1/2 ect, they just jack up the prices so it comes to the original total. Super aggrevating

Im sailing August 12 on Allure. My 3 cabins today (7D and 8D) all were much lower than I had and I saved little over $1200. Today was finally a real sale for me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you combine the so called fake sales with additional perks offered by some big box and online TAs, it can actually turn into a real sale.

This was exactly me today! [emoji1323]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One thing to keep in mind as we have experienced is if you are offered OBC as part of a sale and then later you find your cruise is cheaper, make sure you aren't losing the OBC. I have noticed where i'll get $100 off a cruise fare, but they take away the OBC so just be mindful of that. It's weighing the options on what is the better deal for you.

I recently had $175 in OBC and my cruise fare went down $400. I got the new cruise price and kept my OBC! :)