Coffee to go

knots4crewzing

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there's a place in the Haven to get coffee, cappuccino to go besides the coffee maker in your cabin? And would this be available throughout the day?

Thanks for your help

Liz:D

Cappuccino costs $2.95 in the Havens restaurant (I.e., from you butler). Espresso $1.95.

Cappuccino costs $2.95 in the Havens restaurant (I.e., from you butler). Espresso $1.95.

That IS what it says on the menu, but I have NEVER been charged for espresso, cappuccino, or fresh squeezed juice in the Haven. Just my experience on our past 3 cruises. All on Breakaway, one 14 night, one 13 night, and one 7 night.

There was a coffee machine in our room that could make regular, espresso, cappuccino. It took a little learning curve to operate. Haven guests don't get charged for these services. If your room is on a Haven deck, coffee, juice and snacks are served throughout the day poolside. Otherwise, let your butler know.