Voom Internet

Does anyone know what the VOOM internet purchase is per day per person if purchased on the ship.

We are D+ and usually wait to purchase it onboard because we each get two free days of internet. I have noticed that for my sailing they are offering 30% off onboard prices or $12.59 per day.....just trying to figure out what is cheaper.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what the VOOM internet purchase is per day per person if purchased on the ship.

We are D+ and usually wait to purchase it onboard because we each get two free days of internet. I have noticed that for my sailing they are offering 30% off onboard prices or $12.59 per day.....just trying to figure out what is cheaper.

Thanks!

$16/day for Surf Only and $20/day for Surf & Stream. These prices are if you purchase ffor the entire cruise.

Thanks Bob. I just went back to RCI's site to look and the only thing I see is 30% off VOOM Surf and Stream Voyage Package @ $12.59 per day per adult. No Surf only offered.

So the onboard cost would be $20 per day per adult?

This is for our upcoming Explorer Alaska cruise.

Dee

Thanks Bob. I just went back to RCI's site to look and the only thing I see is 30% off VOOM Surf and Stream Voyage Package @ $12.59 per day per adult. No Surf only offered.

So the onboard cost would be $20 per day per adult?

This is for our upcoming Explorer Alaska cruise.

Dee

Correct, if each adult purchased their own package.

However, they do have multi-device packages available that cut the price per day somewhat. You would all be sharing one account.

• 3 weeks later...

$12.59/day is probably the best price you're going to get. I've been following it, and its been hovering at 15.99/day for a bit. I jumped when it got to 13.99/day on the Grandeur, even though the best I've ever got it, was $8.99 last year. This is multiplied by the nights on your cruise. I would get it at that price, and IF it falls, you can cancel and rebook at the lower price.

Onboard, it is 19.99/day for the entirety of the cruise. They also offer a per day usage, but that's even higher, I *think* it was 27.99 for a 24 hour period, but I don't exactly remember.

To give you an example of why you can't believe their sale terms.

Two weeks ago, they were offering 20% off of internet off the granduer, 15.99/day one device.

Last week, 30% off limited time, 13.99/day one device.

Today, 20% off, 13.99/day.

Oops. It's gone. (4 day package)

Oh well.

There's a new offer today. (3 day package with three days left)

$47.97

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

aaaand, the offer in Day 11's Cruise Compass:

2 day internet deal - No adventure should go unshared. Enjoy your Apps for the remainder of the cruise for only $31.98 for the Surf Package and $39.98 for Surf + Stream.