Refreshment package

Does anyone know what brand/kind of "premium" tea comes with the refreshment package. I like leaf hot tea or at least something more than Lipton ; )

Not sure you can depend on it, but I've seen them use Tazo.

We've never purchased the refreshment package, but we're thinking about it for our upcoming Freedom cruise in July. Quick/dumb question about non-alcoholic beverages: Can you order them throughout the day, or just at night? The wording on the package description in our cruise planner is a little confusing:

"Wake up with the aroma of your favorite freshly brewed premium coffee or tea and enjoy breakfast with fresh-squeezed juices. Keep hydrated all day long with unlimited fountain soda refills in your Coca-Cola souvenir cup or a refreshing bottle of still or sparkling water. At night, pull up a seat at the bar and order your choice of non-alcoholic cocktails."

Also, do you have to cart around the Coca-Cola souvenir cup for soda, or can you just order a soda from any bar?

We've never purchased the refreshment package, but we're thinking about it for our upcoming Freedom cruise in July. Quick/dumb question about non-alcoholic beverages: Can you order them throughout the day, or just at night? The wording on the package description in our cruise planner is a little confusing:

"Wake up with the aroma of your favorite freshly brewed premium coffee or tea and enjoy breakfast with fresh-squeezed juices. Keep hydrated all day long with unlimited fountain soda refills in your Coca-Cola souvenir cup or a refreshing bottle of still or sparkling water. At night, pull up a seat at the bar and order your choice of non-alcoholic cocktails."

Also, do you have to cart around the Coca-Cola souvenir cup for soda, or can you just order a soda from any bar?

You can use it all day. The souvenir cup is mainly used for the Coke Freestyle machines scattered around the ship. You can just go up to the bars and order anything without alcohol in it and it is included. This includes virgin drinks, bottled water, soft drinks and any coffees including lattes, cappuccinos, and espressos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I'm on Enchantment in Dec. and a few in the group are getting the Refreshment Package. Are virgin FROZEN drinks like a Pina Colada included in this package? Or is it just Cocktails?

Yes, virgin frozen drinks are included in Refreshment.

• 11 months later...

Question about the refreshment package.   I have seen people on here talking about cool of period on the free style machines, but how do the coffee shops work? Can you order two at once? Is there a cool off period between orders here too?

9 hours ago, scottj789 said:

Question about the refreshment package.   I have seen people on here talking about cool of period on the free style machines, but how do the coffee shops work? Can you order two at once? Is there a cool off period between orders here too?

No specific time period, but they will only serve one drink at a time.