Cruise planner -- can I add other passengers' activities?

MaryCS62

Traveling with DH, & 2 DD's in adjoining cabins, so we have 2 different reservation #'s. I know I can add other reservation #'s to an activity that we all might be doing together, & it will show on both planners, but is there any way to add things booked separately--ie, one DD has a spa treatment & jet ski rental, & I would like it in my planner as well as hers, & vice versa, so that we are all on the same page.

If I am understanding this right, no it is not possible...

What I did when last year for our family reunion cruise... I kept a detailed spreadsheet of all of the excursions, activities and spa treatments... It was very easy to share it pre-cruise using email and then I printed the final copy for everyone,

If you are talking about shows and dinner reservations, you can add names for other another reservation. I have done it many times. Below the names on your reservations you click add guests from another reservation. You will then need to put in the reservation number and last name.

Warning: sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work, just like the rest of their website.

I don't think you can add any activities to your planner that you are not involved in yourself.

As always...Bob is wise and correct.

In our case...

We have 2 neighboring balcony cabins - each with their own passengers listed under separate reservation numbers and logins/emails. To get everyone at the same shows, dining, etc. (which we have successfully done)...you have to do the Planner reservations for each cabin separately (basically duplicating the times & selections). That's the only way we are aware of where you can get everyone at the same events/activities together within online reservations in the Cruise Planner.

We are traveling with 2 other couples. Once everyone OK'd our reservations being linked together I was able to make reservations for all 6 of us for shows, dinner and shore excursions. I'm not sure if you can make a reservation for one of the other reservations without someone from your reservation (you or hubby) being included, I didn't try that.

As always...Bob is wise and correct.

In our case...

We have 2 neighboring balcony cabins - each with their own passengers listed under separate reservation numbers and logins/emails. To get everyone at the same shows, dining, etc. (which we have successfully done)...you have to do the Planner reservations for each cabin separately (basically duplicating the times & selections). That's the only way we are aware of where you can get everyone at the same events/activities together within online reservations in the Cruise Planner.

For dining, entertainment and shore excursions where people from 2 different cabins with different reservation numbers I have always been able to do everything from the one reservation. There is a feature “ add guest from a different reservation” available.