Changing a room

dengirl69

Ok I will be the first to say this was my fault so I’m not complaining or blaming Carnival now with this being said when I was on their website I took advantage of the 50.00 pp deposits and I hate to sit at my laptop for too long and so I just clicked fast and didn’t change anything in the final steps to my booking and after reading some today I believe I have a bunk bed room. My husband and I do not want that were to old lol I should have taken the time to look into what the small print and signs all meant so will Carnival change this? The cruise is not till next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try to book the cruise again and see what rooms are available and compare the price. Then call Carnival and let them know where you would like to be on the ship based on availability. I just changed from starboard to port side last week for our Alaska cruise.

Goccl has all cabins listed by ship and what is in them. You may have to do a search on the forum to find how to put the site in to get to that. if you just go to goccl, you have to have to have a travel agent login. I just can't find where I saved it on my computer at this moment.

I wanted to update and let anyone who may be interested if this situation happens to you. I called carnival this morning and the customer care was very kind and helpful. she was pleasant and gave me a porthole :) i have u4 i was booked with r40 or 60 i dont recall now but she did confirm it was a bunk bed. but we dont now and i feel lots better :)

I wanted to update and let anyone who may be interested if this situation happens to you. I called carnival this morning and the customer care was very kind and helpful. she was pleasant and gave me a porthole :) i have u4 i was booked with r40 or 60 i dont recall now but she did confirm it was a bunk bed. but we dont now and i feel lots better :)

Porthole cabins are great. They are my preferred cabin. Hopefully it didn't cost you too much more.