Coffee cards

Zooguy

I note that the original post was regarding coffee...

If you are four or five star use your room card to get 50% off at the Coffee Bar.

With the Navigator app you can check your every day charges online - no charge.

We also buy/use beverage cards for beverage other than coffee to reduce posting to account.

I note that the original post was regarding coffee...

If you are four or five star use your room card to get 50% off at the Coffee Bar.

With the Navigator app you can check your every day charges online - no charge.

We also buy/use beverage cards for beverage other than coffee to reduce posting to account.

What is the Navigator app?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What is the Navigator app?

It's HAL's online information centre. You do not need to pay for internet to use it.

You can access it on board (laptop, ipad, smart phone, etc.) and it gives some information on programming on board, allows you to check your on board account, etc.

It's HAL's online information centre. You do not need to pay for internet to use it.

You can access it on board (laptop, ipad, smart phone, etc.) and it gives some information on programming on board, allows you to check your on board account, etc.

Thank you.

I’ve used the Princess version of this and found it to come in very handy.

Can you view MDR daily menus on Navigator?

So I guess I missed the answer to the original question. Can a card be bought onboard or just online?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are no coffee cards used on HAL ships.

Beverage cards for all beverages can be bought either before your cruise or onboard.

However, they offer no discount, it's a dollar for dollar debit card.

OVgirl, my understanding is that the drink cards available online can be used to purchase any drink onboard. Drinks, soda, coffee or water. If that is not true please advise. I am asking if u can only buy the cards online or onboard too.

OVgirl, my understanding is that the drink cards available online can be used to purchase any drink onboard. Drinks, soda, coffee or water. If that is not true please advise. I am asking if u can only buy the cards online or onboard too.

Yes, regular drink cards can be used for all beverages. They come in a number of dollar values.

There is also a non-alcoholic beverage card for any non-alcoholic drinks and there is a soda card for glasses of fountain sodas.The soda card is the only one with a discount, you pay $25 and can get $50 worth of soda.

You can buy all these cards on the website before your cruise or onboard at any bar.

If you purchase them before your cruise, they will have your name printed on the card.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...