Things to do in Cozumel

Can you do Nachi without AI? If so, can you still book it in advance or is the non AI first come, first served?

No, there's only AI at Nachi, and it's $55 per adult.

See here:http://www.cozumelnachicocom.com/eng/all-inclusive-package

You will not be out of place at all.

We will be doing our third Hop in less than two weeks. We are both in our 40s and have been on the Hop with those ranging from their 20s to their 70s.

It's called a bar hop, because you do stop at four bars, but it is not "frat house, keg stand, dancing on the bar" type places. You get a free specialty shot at each stop. Any additional drinks and food is on you. Prices are reasonable.

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

Thank you, I enjoy my drinks - but did’t want to be in a college scene - Sounds life a fun time!

We’ll be in Cozumel next month :cool:

Chakanaab State Park

cab it-

did it last week-

it was a blast

Our party is going to do this in Nov for the kid's park and the zip-lining. How long were you there? I'm wondering if we can get everything in and maybe have an hour at the port.

Take the ferry over to Playa del Carmen

And shop the 5th ave.

No car traffic to worry about on the streets

Just be aware that the ferry ride to the mainland can be very rough at times. It's not uncommon to have a few people get sick on this trip.

You will not be out of place at all.

We will be doing our third Hop in less than two weeks. We are both in our 40s and have been on the Hop with those ranging from their 20s to their 70s.

It's called a bar hop, because you do stop at four bars, but it is not "frat house, keg stand, dancing on the bar" type places. You get a free specialty shot at each stop. Any additional drinks and food is on you. Prices are reasonable.

Dan.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app

I also vote for Cozumel Bar Hop. We are 50 and 60 and have hopped 10 times. They are a great group of people.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always take a taxi to Paradise Beach. Nominal fee to get it, a smidge extra for water gym, reasonable jet ski pricing, reasonably priced delicious food and full bar service. The facilities are clean and the pool is terrific and the beach is lovely.

Local food tour or cooking classes with the Cozumel Chef, an American ex-pat living in Cozumel. She coordinates an authentic Mayan/Yucatanean cooking class at a local woman’s house in Cozumel and also runs local food tours taking you to 5 or 6 different places where the locals eat. Food and experience is amazing for both! $80/pp for each tour and well worth it. We have done both. http://Www.cozumelchef.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I also vote for Cozumel Bar Hop. We are 50 and 60 and have hopped 10 times. They are a great group of people.

I would not do this tour in Spring Break Season. When we went we had a full size bus, packed with about 50 tourists.

We would stop at each bar and overwhelm the staff. By the time you got a drink, it was time to go. We enjoyed the tour, seeing the rugged side of the island, but would prefer a much smaller group.

PS: You do get a free T-Shirt!

+1 Cozumel Bar Hop....

We've hopped 5 times.

It is a great time if you drink or not. The "back" side of Cozumel is amazing, miles of undeveloped coast line, great people, and they will bring you back to the ship with plenty of time to spare.

Definitely recommend the Peanut Butter Tequila at Rastas.

Tell Colleen and Sergio I sent ya!