Liberty of the Seas Kids Club ???

Quick question about RCI's Adventure Ocean program....this will be our first RCI cruise on the Liberty February 11th with our triplets (10). We previously sailed with them on Disney Dream and they gave you the phones to be contacted when your children wanted to be picked up or if there was an issue. I have heard RCI does not do this? How do they contact you if your child wants to leave or if there is an issue? Thank you for the info.....

We just got off Liberty with our 5 year olds. If the kids wanted to leave then they tried to call the stateroom but if you weren't there then there wasn't anything else that they could do. Adventure Ocean was open from 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10 on Sea Days. It was open from like 9-5 most Port Days.

at ten I am pretty sure they can sign themselves out. the kids clubs do not run straight through all day like on Disney. its basically a few 2-3 hour chunks throughout the day.

True. Our DD was able to sign herself out at age 10. This was 14 years ago however. Things may have changed.

My 10-year-old was able to sign herself out when we cruised in 2016.

We had whiteboard magnets on the door of our stateroom - we'd always write where we were planning to be, so that if she did sign herself out she could come look for us. For the most part, she went to the kids' club for specific activities that were scheduled, so we knew approximately how long she'd be in there.

Phones aren't given out in the 9-11 age group. With parental permission, kids in this age group can sign themselves in and out. My 2 granddaughters love Adventure Ocean on Liberty. There are looking forward to sailing in March during spring break.

Sent from my iPad using Forums