“Live” Jewel of the Seas - February 4, 2018

Just remembered, the port side of the ship saw the most views during our sailing- most of the land was on that side. Sure, they could change things, but we were on the "wrong side" most of the time. Thought that might be helpful for others with the same itinerary.

Thanks for the menus and the tip about the port side. That's what we chose for April. Getting close now. Welcome home.

Thanks for posting the menus, are the last two the same menu? .

I triple checked my pics- they are the same menu, must have either had the same menu both days, or most likely, they didn't change the menu outside of Tides. I never ate at the main dining room.

I was going to say.... not trying to be picky at all but the lobster night menu is missing and the night 7 menu is listed twice [emoji22]

Well, aren't you "special"?! Might be nice to be happy someone bothered to both go to the main dining room as often as I did and actually posted them. Your complaint should be directed to JOS, as I triple checked, the pictures were taken on 2 different days, so either JOS didn't change the menu outside of Tides, or people had the same menu twice. You're welcome that I took the time to do both of these things for you.

OP, are those menus MDR? wow!!

I'm not the OP, but these are the menus posted outside of Tides each day other than the 1st night. I didn't actually eat in the MDR each day, so in theory, these are the MDR menus, but since I didn't actually go in the MDR, I can only speculate that these were the offerings. There were giant touchscreen tvs with the menus separated out (appetizers had their own screen, then you could touch to change to another sheet with the main meal options, etc.). I didn't take pictures of those, because they were both giant, and would result in at least 3 pics daily.

Well, aren't you "special"?! Might be nice to be happy someone bothered to both go to the main dining room as often as I did and actually posted them. Your complaint should be directed to JOS, as I triple checked, the pictures were taken on 2 different days, so either JOS didn't change the menu outside of Tides, or people had the same menu twice. You're welcome that I took the time to do both of these things for you.

[emoji849] Wrong side of the bed I assume? My comment wasn’t meant to be the way you took it at all. Just an informative post. Have a great day.

Edited by Powersboyee2

I still can't figure out the picture loading bug with my app!! I am writing my full review over the next couple of days and will post it once it's complete.

We have a lot to report on so I'll be pre-writing in Word and then copy paste into forum.

[emoji106] looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I still can't figure out the picture loading bug with my app!! I am writing my full review over the next couple of days and will post it once it's complete.

We have a lot to report on so I'll be pre-writing in Word and then copy paste into forum.

Be aware. I pre-wrote a review in word and then copied and pasted it on Cruise Critic. The font changed and the spacing changed when I pasted it. A lot of the words ran together. I had to edit all of my posts to get the spacing correct. I don't know if it was something I did or the problem is inherent to copying from Word to Cruise Critic. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Question... did they offer any kind of deals for dining in the specialty restaurants while you were onboard? I was considering doing the BOGO dining, but part of me would rather play it by ear....

They always advertised some kind of deal with meal or drink packages. We didn’t dine in Chops or Izumi but Giovanni’s for the mystery theatre dinner. The food and the show were wonderful and worth the cost.

They always advertised some kind of deal with meal or drink packages. We didn’t dine in Chops or Izumi but Giovanni’s for the mystery theatre dinner. The food and the show were wonderful and worth the cost.

Mystery dinner theater? Oooh....