On board credit from TA

zitsky

Never have had a problem. It usually shows up at 12:01 a.m. after the first night. I was also told this is because something has to post to your account first to make it show up.

In case there is a problem, you should always bring a confirmation from the travel agent showing.

I’ve been on this crazy train before!

As I understand it, the TA purchases the OBC as a “gift” through NCL, and it is transmitted to you in the time and manner deemed appropriate by NCL.

My OBC from my TA just showed up under “gifts” in my vacation summary two days ago (for a sailing next week).

I thought that they posted it upon check in, as usually when we get to our room there is a note stating what the amount of the credit was that was applied. We have OBC from NCL, which shows currently on the account for an upcoming trip, but the amount we are getting from the travel agency does not show yet.

I thought that they posted it upon check in, as usually when we get to our room there is a note stating what the amount of the credit was that was applied. We have OBC from NCL, which shows currently on the account for an upcoming trip, but the amount we are getting from the travel agency does not show yet.

It is there but it is "invisible" for the lack of a better word until a charge is made. They cannot give credit when there is nothing to give credit for. This is what I was told hence the 12:01 a.m. beginning the second day of the cruise.

Call NCL directly and have them send you an Ammenity receipt.

I've been through this already with TA and NCL. The Amenity Confirmation does not show a credit from my TA. It only shows up on the TA supplied docs.

I've been through this already with TA and NCL. The Amenity Confirmation does not show a credit from my TA. It only shows up on the TA supplied docs.

I HAD THIS SAME ISSUE!

TA: We have purchased the OBC for you from NCL, but you just can’t see it, and we cannot provide a record for it.

Me: So you want me to believe that there’s OBC for me that I can’t see and no one can account for?

TA: Yes.

It finally showed up.

I HAD THIS SAME ISSUE!

TA: We have purchased the OBC for you from NCL, but you just can’t see it, and we cannot provide a record for it.

Me: So you want me to believe that there’s OBC for me that I can’t see and no one can account for?

TA: Yes.

It finally showed up.

When did it show up then? Was it on day 2? Thanks.

;)

When are you cruising? Are you referring to OBC for your Sun cruise in December? If you are, you probably won't see it on the NCL Amenity doc until MUCH closer to your sail date.The OBC we get from our TA usually shows on the NCL docs about a week before we sail.

It will be applied to your acct don’t worry! I have booked through a ta and I am a ta...my obc has always been there when I boarded. If there is an issue just call your ta before you leave. No biggie

Sent from my iPhone using Forums