Still get 2 free photos as oart of Diamond Perks?

korky1

Last time hubby and I cruised with Royal we got 2 free bottles of water, 2 free photos and 2 free days internet per couple as part of our Diamond perks. Didn't see them just now when I looked on line at Crown and Anchor Diamond level perks.

Do you still get the free water, photos and internet access or have they been scrubbed?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Bob, Does Diamond still get 2 days of free internet? Would that mean I use my 2 days free first and then pick up the package for the other days? Thanks for all your help!

Each D member gets 24 hour use. You can pick when you want to activate/use those.

I think you can exchange your D perk as a discount towards a package, I don't know the details. Someone else (probably Bob) likely will.

Bob, Does Diamond still get 2 days of free internet? Would that mean I use my 2 days free first and then pick up the package for the other days? Thanks for all your help!

Diamond gets one 24 hour period, so 2 days if you use yours and your spouses. Unless you need internet access all day long every day, you can space it. For example, I will use the first day in the afternoon of day 2, say 2 PM. That is good until 2PM of day 3, so that covers me for day 2 and 3. Then I wait until day 4 to use the second coupon. When you use the second coupon, it probably works out cheaper to buy all remaining days then and just apply the discount.