HAL - 2019 Asia & Pacific Grand Vovage

TJR_0323

I confess that I haven't carefully read this entire thread, but we have discovered the "High Tea" adventure in the UK, Ireland, and Victoria and have been able to partake of the wonderful version done on Oceania Marina. my question please-- do they have this on the Westerdam Alaska itinerary?

I confess that I haven't carefully read this entire thread, but we have discovered the "High Tea" adventure in the UK, Ireland, and Victoria and have been able to partake of the wonderful version done on Oceania Marina. my question please-- do they have this on the Westerdam Alaska itinerary?

Last time I was on a HAL ship, they had High Tea, but you are setting yourself up for disappointment comparing to Oceania's High Tea. I had both.

Will you be joining us?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, we will be joining you. :D Booked the cruise yesterday.

We had to do some serious figuring since we are taking a 49 day South American cruise in February 2019 with Princess. We are also booked on the Maasdam’s 21 day Alaska cruise in June 2019. :o We couldn't pass that one up. RT San Francisco, our home port, and it sails on our 53 weddding anniversary.

Cheers, Denise