Allure of the Seas What is earliest time allowed to Embark the ship? May 13

carolitis

Allure of the Seas May 13 What is earliest time to Embark the ship? We will have to be out of Hotel at 11am and using Uber. Also, what time are the last people disembarked the ship at the end of the cruise? American has changed our return flight times to later time and being disabled, this complicates an already difficult day.:)

Wheel chair service at the pier and smaller scooter for me in waiting in my room. Hope they let me get that as soon as possible. Worried about being trapped where they deposit me before my husband can trek to room to get my scooter. Considering having a scooter delivered to hotel so I will have it for embarkation.Then have to find an uber that can carry it to port.

Wheel chair service at the pier and smaller scooter for me in waiting in my room. Hope they let me get that as soon as possible. Worried about being trapped where they deposit me before my husband can trek to room to get my scooter. Considering having a scooter delivered to hotel so I will have it for embarkation.Then have to find an uber that can carry it to port.

You won't have access to your cabin until after 1 P.M., so if that is an issue for you, try not to get to the pier too early.

I have never stayed in a hotel that wouldn't let you have late check out.

You won't have access to your cabin until after 1 P.M., so if that is an issue for you, try not to get to the pier too early.

I have never stayed in a hotel that wouldn't let you have late check out.

We have stayed at the 17th St Embassy in FLL many times and even though DH is diamond only one time have we been granted Late checkout. Not sure where you are staying but typically they won’t commit one way or another until the morning of, so hard to count on that.

Unless something unusual happens I would think you can usually start embarkation around 10;30 and be on board by 11. And you will have special help once you explain your situation.

As far as disembarking sorry i can’t help there. We are always one of the first ones off to catch an early flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless something unusual happens I would think you can usually start embarkation around 10;30 and be on board by 11. And you will have special help once you explain your situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you need someone to take you onboard in a wheelchair, you need to wait in a certain area. How fast you get on the ship depends on how many people require assistance as they only have so many wheelchairs and "pushers" available. If there are a lot of people waiting, it could take some time. You still cannot access your cabin until at least 1:00.

Allure of the Seas May 13 What is earliest time to Embark the ship? We will have to be out of Hotel at 11am and using Uber. Also, what time are the last people disembarked the ship at the end of the cruise? American has changed our return flight times to later time and being disabled, this complicates an already difficult day.:)

Since you can't get to your stateroom until 1:00 PM I would try to make my arrival time at the pier around 12:30. If you can't do a late check-out I would just wait in the hotel lobby.

Usually everyone is off of the ship by 10:30 AM. Customs will not clear the ship for boarding until all current guest have disembarked the ship even the passengers doing a B2B.

What floor is your stateroom on? If it is on a floor that has a public area to wait in I would choose the option of boarding in a wheel chair.

• 2 weeks later...

Hooray! Special Needs Group now has a kiosk near security at RCCL Pier so can pick up my reserved scooter there rather than in my stateroom. Wheelchair assist at curb. Then get scooter at kiosk. Into HC line and wheel myself on ship rather than being stuck where they would deposit me while waiting to be able to get scooter from my cabin ( they only guarantee scooter in cabins by 2pm). Makes much better use of time, less stress, can learn our way around ship. Hopefully I can set earlier meeting with person on ship is dealing with our special dietary needs. No matter how much advance prep work I do on land it always seems much of that info has not been communicated to the actual ship. Till that is taken care of, I cannot relax. BTW Special Needs Group(used to be Special Needs at Sea) rents on FCFS basis scooters and wheelchairs the day of to those who decide they need one at the kiosk. If you need I would reserve in advance though. I cannot get around on a smaller ship w/o one. I would never get around the Allure w/o. I would definitely spend entire cruise in the cabin Thank you to all who commented. It helped me figure out a solution.

Hooray! Special Needs Group now has a kiosk near security at RCCL Pier so can pick up my reserved scooter there rather than in my stateroom. Wheelchair assist at curb. Then get scooter at kiosk. Into HC line and wheel myself on ship rather than being stuck where they would deposit me while waiting to be able to get scooter from my cabin ( they only guarantee scooter in cabins by 2pm). Makes much better use of time, less stress, can learn our way around ship. Hopefully I can set earlier meeting with person on ship is dealing with our special dietary needs. No matter how much advance prep work I do on land it always seems much of that info has not been communicated to the actual ship. Till that is taken care of, I cannot relax. BTW Special Needs Group(used to be Special Needs at Sea) rents on FCFS basis scooters and wheelchairs the day of to those who decide they need one at the kiosk. If you need I would reserve in advance though. I cannot get around on a smaller ship w/o one. I would never get around the Allure w/o. I would definitely spend entire cruise in the cabin Thank you to all who commented. It helped me figure out a solution.

Excellent!

Bon Voyage!