Live - Anthem of the Seas 2-9-18 to 2-17-18

seadog67

Looks like you have a lot of 'extra' (39) crew on your voyage...service must be great.....;)

That is one of the few areas we felt they were not up to snuff this week. It was a bunch of little items, but for us to notice them and comment to each other about, they had to be numerous. Nothing cruise wrecking but very noticeable compared to our other recent cruises on this and other ships.

We made comments of the issues to the manager of chops and coastal kitchen where we had a few of the more annoying issues, in hopes they correct them.

Those few issues aside, I am going to miss this view we wake up to each morning..

5cd6f4d843a131548a3979d1e426da45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is some preliminary info from the Royal App

70acc4813da1bd25865a7b5cc29ed50b.jpg

143880793fa11b5490a7674a4dc51526.jpg

It lets you reserve it on the app, but of course it us all booked for today. I will ask around about where it is held and how to reserve, but you may want to reserve it first thing upon boarding on the app.

Awesome. Thanks for the info

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

I did the escape room on Anthem in January. We boarded by 11am and went straight to the ipads to book this. It's only offered on sea days, but there were several times still open when we boarded. It was a lot of fun, definitely recommend. I thought it was pretty hard, it took our group about 35 minutes which the attendant said was one of the better times. It's located up in the Sea Plex.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

You are probably on the 7 day cruise so get in at noon on day three we are on an 8 day cruise and arrived 6 am day 4. That is why we try to do the 8 day which gives us more time in PC.

Yes, we are on a 7 night. We did an 8 night in October and we were in port from 6am-1:30am! It was great. We have family in Florida, so trying to figure out a time to meet. Thx!

Well we have come full circle... Last night was spent packing, wandered a bit then turned in early.

NY shining bright this early Saturday Morning...

65259cd9634d8099224bdfab287e75fd.jpg

Just sailed under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge..

1a52ed866bf8a815bd7b66f50af80771.jpg

We should be turning in shortly then disembarkation is scheduled for us to begin at 6:45 am .

Thank you very much for giving me my cruise fix. Have a safe ride home!

Thank you very much for such amazing cruise report, very informative and interesting, I followed you daily:) Have a safe trip home!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

You’re welcome. Glad it was enjoyable!

We are parked..

f05a2716c50c793b688e831cdeb8efba.jpg

The 911 Memorial all lit up

38f7e635b84c2b375fe5d42e16df5bac.jpg

f04b8dd1739cca5f056d67672a8aa8b4.jpg

Even the Robots are still sleeping....

637771bb91bb4ede5df74d80fee0d7c1.jpg

Well we made it to Chops to wait our turn to disembark..

Thank you to everyone who followed all week, it was an enjoyable cruise with thankfully nice weather and calm seas.

Hope all Cruise Critics have wonderful cruises whenever it is your turn and anyone leaving today on Anthem, know I will be jealous being back to work while you cruise and play ;)

Seadog67 out for now...

Well we made it to Chops to wait our turn to disembark..

Thank you to everyone who followed all week, it was an enjoyable cruise with thankfully nice weather and calm seas.

Hope all Cruise Critics have wonderful cruises whenever it is your turn and anyone leaving today on Anthem, know I will be jealous being back to work while you cruise and play ;)

Seadog67 out for now...

Not to rush you but hurry up and get off. I want to get on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did the escape room on Anthem in January. We boarded by 11am and went straight to the ipads to book this. It's only offered on sea days, but there were several times still open when we boarded. It was a lot of fun, definitely recommend. I thought it was pretty hard, it took our group about 35 minutes which the attendant said was one of the better times. It's located up in the Sea Plex.

Good Morning! Where are the ipads located? We will be sailing March 17th. The teens will be disappointed if we don't get to do this.

Good Morning! Where are the ipads located? We will be sailing March 17th. The teens will be disappointed if we don't get to do this.

The tablets to book the Escape Room are located at Guest Services.

I did the Escape Room on Quantum; it was really fun, and I was glad we had some very clever people with us. Never would have gotten out of there without them.

Happy Sailing!

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise, Mr. & Mrs. Seadog!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The tablets to book the Escape Room are located at Guest Services.

I did the Escape Room on Quantum; it was really fun, and I was glad we had some very clever people with us. Never would have gotten out of there without them.

Happy Sailing!

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise, Mr. & Mrs. Seadog!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can also use the ones in the excursions center which will be directly across from where you enter Anthem on deck 5.