Guy's Burgers lines.

whompfan

Hey,

I leave on Sensation Monday and was wondering how long the wait for this place is. I'm really excited to try it but I'm not going to wait 40 minutes.

Do any food places on the ship have long lines?

Thanks

I was on the Sensation 2 weeks ago. Embarkment day Guys was hoping but they have the grill going like crazy so the food is moving at a pretty good pace, I doubt you would wait 10 minutes for food.

I ate there every day except embarkment day. They also have a good veggie burger, you have to ask for it, it is not on the sign.

The people who are saying there are 2 lines are not correct, Not on the Sensation. Guys is on one side and the Mexican food place is next to it. There are 2 lines for the Mexican food. So it may look really crowded but 2 lines are for the cantina. Their food is really good too :)

Guys is at the pool. I didn't know that was what it was the first day. I just knew they had hamburgers.

Also there are doors on both sides NEXT to Guys and the Cantina, GO through them and you will find the buffet, pizza, etc.

You know, I used to live in Cinci, and still to this day I punish myself by keeping my Bengals season tix. I used to think that there were no ribs to match Montgomery Inn, but since moving to KC 9 years ago, I have come to realize that there are far, far better.

I grew up KCMO, Gates BBQ was the best. Lamars Donuts are also to die for :)

One thing I didn't like about the whole deal was they were melting the cheese in huge batches and just pouring it on the burgers. I didn't like to see that at all. But it didn't keep me from eating it. However, I prefer my cheese as a slice, not a Cheez Whiz glop.

There were two lines on the Magic. When I was in line I counted 32 people in front of me and there were multiple times where the servers had to wait on burgers to be cooked. When a batch came through they plated them quickly. However when they were waiting on more, they would take at least 3-4 min. and then because 2 lines were feeding in then it seemed to take forever.