Guy's Burgers lines.

whompfan

Don't forget when it gets busy that Guy's Burger Joint has 2 lines, one from each side... many don't realize it and end up waiting longer than they have to.

As for the wait time, I never waited in line more than 5-10 mins... the lines can sometimes get long but they move pretty quickly.

If you decide not to wait, there are tons of lunch options- Blue Iguana Cantina, Cucina del Capitano, Guy's Pig & Anchor BBQ- I'm not sure if your ship has these options... if not there's the Deli, the Mongolian Grill, Tandoor...

You won’t have to wait 40 minutes for a Guy’s burger. The burgers are already cooked so you don’t have to wait for them to actually cook your burger, just for them to put it on a bun and put your toppings on it. The line moves quickly and the longest line will be on embarkation day.

You won’t have to wait 40 minutes for a Guy’s burger. The burgers are already cooked so you don’t have to wait for them to actually cook your burger, just for them to put it on a bun and put your toppings on it. The line moves quickly and the longest line will be on embarkation day.

Thanks for the helpful responses so far everybody. How much worse will the line be on embarkation day?

Thanks for the helpful responses so far everybody. How much worse will the line be on embarkation day?

First day on our last cruise the line was horrible and stretched across Lido. Actually, the last 2 cruises it was that way.

Best day to go is on a port day around lunch time. We have often walked right up to the counter with 0 wait several times on port days.

First day on our last cruise the line was horrible and stretched across Lido. Actually, the last 2 cruises it was that way.

Best day to go is on a port day around lunch time. We have often walked right up to the counter with 0 wait several times on port days.

wonder how long that would take considering the people here praising how fast they are

The line does tend to get big, especially on embarkation day and any sea days around lunch time. However the line moves pretty quickly, the burgers are not made to order and they are constantly cooking them so it's just a matter of how fast they can put the patty on the bun with a scoop of fries.

Honestly, I doubt you will ever come across a line on any ship, for any venue, that will be 40 mins long. Yes, there will be lines at times because after all, you are not the only person on board. But 40 mins? Never. Even if there is a bit of a wait, who cares? You are on vacation. It’s the one time you get to slow down and not have to rush to be somewhere.

And as far as how good the burgers are, I think they are ok. My problem isn’t with the burger itself but with the bread. There’s hardly anything to it and when a greasy burger gets stuck in the middle, the bread becomes so soggy that it’s hard to eat the burger. I really wish they would get better buns. The fries, however, are absolutely delicious. Some of the best I have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

wonder how long that would take considering the people here praising how fast they are

We stood in the line one of those times and it was 25 minutes or so. Not sure why we waited since we've had Guys Burgers before and there is plenty of food options.

Hey,

I leave on Sensation Monday and was wondering how long the wait for this place is. I'm really excited to try it but I'm not going to wait 40 minutes.

Do any food places on the ship have long lines?

Thanks

I was on the Sensation a few weeks ago and ate at Guys every day. The lines weren't bad, they had the burgers moving through very quickly. If you are a vegetarian you must ask for the veggie burger and that takes about 10 minutes to come out.

It doesn't cost you extra and the line up is nothing like Mongolia Wok.. Why would you be disappointed?

For the same reason that I’ve waited in line for a table at Guy Fieri’s restaurants, I’ve had his burgers and I’ve had his other food. It’s mediocre at best.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stood in the line one of those times and it was 25 minutes or so. Not sure why we waited since we've had Guys Burgers before and there is plenty of food options.

oh 25 minutes isn't bad at all, thanks. I've waited longer for a tables at trendy-overpriced brunches here in Tampa.

Just a decent burger that is hyped up with Guy's name attached to it. Don't get too excited over a greasy burger people line up like cattle for.

Agree, its a hamburger....depending on the ship there are so many options for lunch, even if there was a substantial line, just pick something else

This is because after people taste them the lines get shorter. If you like Freddy's burgers you probably like Guy's. To me they are both awful. I actually liked the burgers they cooked on the grills before the ships got Guys. Two things you never do to a good burger, press it and overcook it.

This is because after people taste them the lines get shorter. If you like Freddy's burgers you probably like Guy's. To me they are both awful. I actually liked the burgers they cooked on the grills before the ships got Guys. Two things you never do to a good burger, press it and overcook it.

I would say the burgers are closer to 5 Guys rather than Freddy’s. We went at embarkation and only waited a few minutes. Later in the week the wait was only 5-10 minutes. I thought the burgers were excellent, but my wife wasn’t impressed. We thought the fries were over seasoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums