12 Day Internet Package

Goofyisme

Can't seem to find a simple answer to this question. What is the cost per person for an unlimited internet package for a 12 night cruise? Used to be easy to find this type of info on Celebrity site but not so easy anymore.

Also what are the charges for specialty dining?

Thanks in advance.

It shouldn’t be hard to find, click on cruise planner and then there are tabs for Internet and photo, dining and beverage etc.

But for info, Murano for instance is $50 pp, Quisine and Tuscan are $45,but you can get the best deal on a 4 dinner package at $125 pp

Can't seem to find a simple answer to this question. What is the cost per person for an unlimited internet package for a 12 night cruise? Used to be easy to find this type of info on Celebrity site but not so easy anymore.

Also what are the charges for specialty dining?

Thanks in advance.

Internet: See post #7 of this thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2597869

The cost of unlimited internet for our upcoming 12 night cruise is $287 per person. Since we are Select members of Captain's Club, we get a 25% discount and would have paid $215.25 per person. However, we opted for Go Best which was $540 pp. Since we receive $150 pp ($300 per cabin) OBC, unlimited internet for both of us, gratuities ($336 per cabin based on AQ and old rate, not the new increased charge) and upgrade to premium beverage package, the Go Best upgrade actually saved us $269.70. With the increase in gratuities, the savings is now almost $300.

With regards to Internet. We have the Go Better deal with internet included. How fast is it? Can you stream Netflix Stan etc (I am a night owl and while my husbands snoring away I tend to watch my shows. Has anyone had any luck with this

This is a tough question to answer. I will say you can at times. I was on 5 cruises this past year and internet varies from ship to ship and port to port. Sometimes it is outstanding and sometimes it is like home. Example, I watched first round of the NFL playoffs on my device. Other times I could not do anything. During the night you should be ok. Sometimes though in some ports the internet is down. So, I would say you should be able to do but do not be surprised if you can not. Good luck.

• 1 month later...