cruise documentation issued?

Just saw this thread and wondered what you are referring to as "cruise documents". Do you mean the Set Sail Pass? Are they the same thing? Do I need to print anything else out other than luggage tags? Thanks

When your documents are emailed to you (around 49 days,) you will need to complete all the online documentation, then you can print out your SetSail Pass and your luggage tags. Have a great cruise.

Just saw this thread and wondered what you are referring to as "cruise documents". Do you mean the Set Sail Pass? Are they the same thing? Do I need to print anything else out other than luggage tags? Thanks

When your documents are emailed to you (around 49 days,) you will need to complete all the online documentation, then you can print out your SetSail Pass and your luggage tags. Have a great cruise.

You can complete and print out your SetSail Pass at the 90 day mark.

The cruise documents, for most people, just mean that you can now print luggage tags.

If you have booked RC's transfers, or Air2Sea, or hotels, then you need the vouchers that will be in those cruise documents.

Ok...I guess I did all that before the 48 day mark. I guess that's why I never got that email from RCI. I filled out info and printed set sail pass right after final payment. Haven't sailed royal for about 10 years so I wasn't sure. Thanks

Nope, we are not.

If you get your assignment a few days before your cruise, you can contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for your cruise docs to be re-issued. This will give you the ability to download accurate luggage tags.