Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

Greetings

Thanks for sharing your cruise, it seems like I am along for the voyage. Feeling much better about our upcoming trip at the end of March.

I have seen multiple venues where they serve gelato. Is there one that stands out as the best?

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

Thanks for sharing your cruise, it seems like I am along for the voyage. Feeling much better about our upcoming trip at the end of March.

I have seen multiple venues where they serve gelato. Is there one that stands out as the best?

Good Sailing

Tom

Omg date we admit to not having had any?

Yet.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Nikki ... I knew that all the Bella, Fantastica and the B3 Aurea and aft side Aurea so called suites were the same though it appears some have showers and some have a bath.

I am sure we will find the B3 somewhat smaller than the S3 Aft suite we had at Xmas.

Have you had to leave items in your cases at all seeing as the wardrobe space is small.

Interesting to see the zip line price drop, must be less people using it.

Can access to the Aurea deck be purchased by the day like Divina? Please post photo of notice board, someone said you can rent a sun cabana for the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought I saw something about Aurea deck passes being available but it seemed expensive. Like $100 or something.:mad:

Hi Nikki ... I knew that all the Bella, Fantastica and the B3 Aurea and aft side Aurea so called suites were the same though it appears some have showers and some have a bath.

I am sure we will find the B3 somewhat smaller than the S3 Aft suite we had at Xmas.

Have you had to leave items in your cases at all seeing as the wardrobe space is small.

Interesting to see the zip line price drop, must be less people using it.

We doubled up on hangers and also I have put trousers over the lower rail. We did bring far too many clothes!

Travelling stuff we have in our suitcases under the bed.

To give you an idea of how much luggage, one suitcase weighed 23kgs and the other 21kgs at airport check in!

I do believe in travelling light....

Hi Nikki ... St Thomas is our favourite island that we have been to so far, did i mention all the gold shops in Town ... ooops ... :p we bought Kerry`s Engagement ring there some time ago and bought a new one and a future wedding ring at Xmas ... :D

We have decided not to take as much in April clothes wise due to the restricted space so we should be ok, we have some hangers that can hang 4 items on them so we will bring them with us again.

Now last night we went to a show

It was Frank Forever. Now it was a very good show I like that kind of music.

The introduction was in many different languages and only took a couple of minutes for us Europeans it was like the introductions in the Eurovision Song Contest and made you giggle.

The singing was very good definable an accent there and the singers sound to be classically trained. One especially he has long hair think called Martin. For some of the numbers they had some background dancers that were actually unnecessary and distracting!

At the end of the show a lot of the audience gave a standing ovation.

It isn’t a broadway production but a very enjoyable show none the less.

People took drinks in with them.

Hi Nikki ... St Thomas is our favourite island that we have been to so far, did i mention all the gold shops in Town ... ooops ... :p we bought Kerry`s Engagement ring there some time ago and bought a new one and a future wedding ring at Xmas ... :D

We have decided not to take as much in April clothes wise due to the restricted space so we should be ok, we have some hangers that can hang 4 items on them so we will bring them with us again.

Congratulations!

I am actually annoyed as bought some lovely tanzanite studs in Cayman a couple of years ago at the familiar chain known to everyone one on every ship in the world...

I was hoping to find a matching pendant this trip and what happened sometime somewhere on Monday I lost one of the studs!

So that little bit of shopping is now out of the question!

As we have an early start I need to start getting ready for our morning on the island we have a trip booked with an 8.30 meeting not the best time the morning after the white party!

I will post yesterday’s dinner menus etc later also the daily planner.

But just remembered I think it’s the second Elegant night tonight which seems to be an odd night to have it!

Also got invite to Black party again at 5pm and the dress code in there is down as elegant!

Just got a nice little bonus! This is for U.K. travellers, I upgraded my phone sim just before we came away am on EE, and my new tariff includes the USA! Well it also includes US territories and I got a nice text this morning telling me I can use data and minutes from my regular package!

No I don’t work for EE!

Just got a nice little bonus! This is for U.K. travellers, I upgraded my phone sim just before we came away am on EE, and my new tariff includes the USA! Well it also includes US territories and I got a nice text this morning telling me I can use data and minutes from my regular package!

No I don’t work for EE!

I'll nip into my local EE store find out if its worth it, we have 2 days in Miami before we sail but most places have a wifi code I reckon.

Tony

I'll nip into my local EE store find out if its worth it, we have 2 days in Miami before we sail but most places have a wifi code I reckon.

Tony

I paid £16 sim only with 12gb if data and use in the USS! Well worth it!

I paid £16 sim only with 12gb if data and use in the USS! Well worth it!

What's the best thing to do on board? The UK website lets me add two internet packages for me and the wife, 29 quid each for 960 mb's, reckon that's enough? (im hopeless at tech stuff, ha ha!)

Tony

Okay a NEGATIVE coming up!!!

Not the best day in ST Thomas!

We booked through MSC the Peaks Pirates and Plunder tour.

Biggest waste of money ever!

You got taken to the top of the Island for the Peak bit, then comes the Pirate bit

4d9399c699e44b5105a3310f406b70bf.jpg

Assume the Plunder is this gift shop at the top of said peak?c43999398ce7a77a8ddb925dd0449604.jpg

We then got dropped off in the main shopping area about an hour later approx 10.30 and was told there was a boat back to ship at either 12 noon or 1pm!

Absolute waste of money and time on the island!

Also was a pain being harassed at every shop we walked by!

@nikkiw60 - were you able to get any pictures of the seafood tower?? Dying to see how good it really looks.;p

We each got the surfer package which was about that price, I will post a screenshot you can see from what I have been posting what good value it is, just remember to keep turning it off!97ad022ffd0a52064459e61adef57047.jpg9bcc6f2ee46d912e9364d76c7508ef58.jpg

Just spotted this in today’s planner...578d89acdd83d075eed6cf7b8c07d2bc.jpg

So they came down to $5 for the zip line..Thats a little more reasonable. I am planning to purchas the fun pass bonus deal if they still have it when we sail the one that nets you 65$.

Now for last nights food etc just for information I had the steak from the always available bit, I asked for rare and it was I couldn’t finish it Though as was a bit big for me.203800d2764b122bfcbcdeb390e82e21.jpg41648e78e2b292b1452f70836237c89e.jpge029518d92635d9310074f9998a90e9d.jpgd3e215cb5b2050d107378eb7f92a0bda.jpg6180c4ae2317ddc172883ba1f0072c1e.jpg