Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

The chart says the photo will be taken at the Med nigh,t but at Xmas and i have seen it posted on another thread that they are using the Welcome back cocktail so called party that is not a party to take a photo with the Captain on stage in the Theatre! they then hand you a voucher each for a drink!

Also the Black card benefits states Complimentary MSC club voyagers photo.

Strange that there was no Med night.

0a37e71a20250e47d869a9508f8d4b3a.jpgcfaa05cca13745ab7963a36ed0285f27.jpg52f858e0b2a5ff2a6ca090afb9e45893.jpg

This is the chowder

d31a07c2d5e59c26fad471d923ed7de8.jpgthe seafood risotto was not all that! Wish I had ordered something else like the steak or cioppino!635fc9121c44af085d63cb9126b0776d.jpgff0e35f3bb57234e61eaa8684c2856bd.jpg

When the steak came (which was perfectly cooked rare btw!) it was funny that the country fries are actually what I have always known as crinkle cut chips!

A fish and chip shop in Whitby does them that way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Seaside in 2 weeks so are following along. Snowy morning here in Nova Scotia so can't wait to get some warmth! How is deck 19 lounge chair availability and drink service?

March 3rd can't come soon enough, thanks for updates, enjoying reading it so far.

Buffet set up for dinnerbbae7feb72515a675914de4fb9aba1bc.jpge85f307110272c292b90472caa810436.jpg

Thank You for keeping us posted. Please give us more.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Drink service on deck 19 very good one of the waitresses Marianna (from Brazil) we remember from the Divina .

I think 3 waitresses in that area.

The ship is short staffed but everyone seems to work so hard that for us a t least service wasn’t impacted.

Bea ... I asked incase we had somehow missed it! Did the Meraviglia have one do you know ? The Fantasia class do as you and I both know.

I can't remember - even though I visited the Spa a few times. :rolleyes:

There is rarely anyone at the Spa bar on the Fantasia class, so I suppose MSC didn't see the need for one on Seaside. I've made a note to myself to check out the one on Splendida to see if the deluxe package still covers the fruit drinks there. I'm not fond of eating fruit, so it's a great way towards getting my 5 a day.

Drink service on deck 19 very good one of the waitresses Marianna (from Brazil) we remember from the Divina .

I think 3 waitresses in that area.

The ship is short staffed but everyone seems to work so hard that for us a t least service wasn’t impacted.

Is that at the Miramar Bar area ??

Is that at the Miramar Bar area ??

Sorry no it’s the Aurea bar.

I think we are going to have to rebook as we haven’t seen all the ship!

We haven’t even been in the haven bar as every time we went near it there was a sign up that there was a live event taking place!

I think it was the line dancing group! At least I am assuming that’s who it was!

Looks like we have a trip to the guest service desk!

On our second day a pack of photos from the departure were left on our desk.

We thought odd but may be it’s a perk?

I have just checked our account and there is a $29.99 charge for them!

Also we have the premium package and we have been charged $20 plus 15% service for 2 glasses of champagne we had ordered in the Sports bar!

nikkiw60 ...On our second day a pack of photos from the departure were left on our desk.

Sounds a little sneaky to me ... :mad:

nikkiw60 ...On our second day a pack of photos from the departure were left on our desk.

Sounds a little sneaky to me ... :mad:

This happened to my parents too. They also thought it was a perk and were surprised, a few days later, when the room steward took them back. He told them about the $29.99 charge at that point. We didn't have embarkation photos taken, so none ever appeared in our room!

Before we go to bed a quick comment just got tomorrow’s daily planner and we have not had an Italian Or Mediterranean night on this cruise!

I never saw the Italian night listed on any of our Dailies for the 2/3 cruise either. But, we did have one. It was the same night as the 70s party for us. We were surprised when we arrived at the MDR to see the servers dressed for Italian night!