Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

The ship is short staffed but everyone seems to work so hard that for us a t least service wasn’t impacted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikki, what gives away that the ship is short staffed? Did they announce it, or is it your perception?

You see few staff? Has the staff mention something to that effect?

Cheers.

I love Nassau and it puzzles me why so many are so negative about it. Downtown has a fun vibe and the beaches are gorgeous. Despite all the negative on the boards, a lot of ppl must like it because the ships still go there and cruisers seem to really enjoy their time there - so much that there are a lot of pier runners, and ppl who miss their ships.

Can u recommend a good beach? I've been to cable, it was nice, like to try a different tho.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I never saw the Italian night listed on any of our Dailies for the 2/3 cruise either. But, we did have one. It was the same night as the 70s party for us. We were surprised when we arrived at the MDR to see the servers dressed for Italian night!

It was the 70’s party last night.

Nikki, what gives away that the ship is short staffed? Did they announce it, or is it your perception?

You see few staff? Has the staff mention something to that effect?

Cheers.

Perception. Especially with cleaning staff and maybe the 15 hour 7 day week?

nikkiw60 ...On our second day a pack of photos from the departure were left on our desk.

We thought odd but may be it’s a perk?

I have just checked our account and there is a $29.99 charge for them!

Sounds a little sneaky to me ... :mad:

A positive on the photo situation! They refunded us when we returned the photos and also as a black card perk we could choose any 1 photo each!

Also we are going to buy 3 others for $29.

Thank you for taking photos of the photo packages! I sometimes spend a fortune on pictures because after my first few solo trips I realized I wasn't in any of my own vacation pictures! My sister's coming on this cruise with me, so we might splurge on the VIP package. Will have to read more about it. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Forums mobile app

Thank you to everyone for their kind words regarding my posts!

I love doing and am glad people appreciate it!

Our next cruise will be on NCL Bliss at the end of September it is a 5 day repositioning so hope I can get a decent Wi-fi package.

Any way still a while to go before we disembark!

One other big positive on Seaside hardly any upselling! That was actually a bit annoying on Divina.

And I think the hair salon is cheaper! $30 plus service for a wash and blow and I have a lot of hair!

Also I have not been aware of any spa special offers unless I missed them!

Another thing the kids pool on deck 16 is only about 2 and a half feet deep.

And we have just been to deck 16 buffet for lunch, it is small but some interesting choices if you can cope with the kids noise it is worth checking out!

I have been thinking and the buffets are definitely short of staff tables etc are taking a while to be cleared and this week due to the winds a lot of food is blowing onto the floor in the outdoor seating area.

Our friend had a funny the other day with flying food in as she nearly got hit in the face by a slice of pizza that had blown off someone’s plate!

You can although not with MSC direct. I’m from the UK and have booked on Seaside via a US Travel agency.

Ok will try when get home any subtle clue who you book with?

I won’t b able to work it out but my husband will...

I have been thinking and the buffets are definitely short of staff tables etc are taking a while to be cleared and this week due to the winds a lot of food is blowing onto the floor in the outdoor seating area.

Our friend had a funny the other day with flying food in as she nearly got hit in the face by a slice of pizza that had blown off someone’s plate!

Lol. That is a good one. Don't even have to go get your own food. Just wait for some blowing around. For that matter don't have to bring your own suit bottoms either. Just wait for them to blow onto your balcony.[emoji2] [emoji12]

Loving your posts Nikki. Thanks for all the Intel.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app