RCCL adventures of the seas redeploy 31/08/18

Hi All

Has anyone had problems rebooking adventures of the seas August 18, the ship has been redeployed from the Bahamas to Canada/New England. Also logging into MY ACCOUNT for RCCL , After many phone calls still no better off ,Is this normal for RCCL .. we booked through RC not a agent ...still puzzled

Hi we have managed to rebook to Canada/ New England now after many phone calls . We are trying to get on to My Account to see itinerary on excursions, dining , Etc ... is this normal practice for a major company it really has put us of cruising

Try using the back door:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=6

I have had the same issue since they redeployed. Just keeps coming up with the error "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." Back door does not work either.

Try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser.

Try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser.

Thanks Bob, I tried that already. Three different computers three different browsers. I normally use incognito or private browsing just for that reason on Royal Caribbean site. All my other booking show up fine. It's just that when they switched it over from the Bahamas to Canada I've had the issue.

If it didn't fix itself by the end of the month, I was just going to call up to make my dinner reservations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app