Symphony- where’s the “Flight” production show gone?

kevinyork

Our entertainment just opened up to book for our May cruise on Symphony and there is no second production shown such as Come Fly with Me on Oasis. I found a press release from Royal which detailed the entertainment that will be onboard and it announced a show called flight.

I’m wondering if we won’t be getting that show on our cruise. Also, if they add it to the planner at a later time that’s gonna make it very hard to juggle our existing reservations.

Anyone else booked on the early Symphony sailings seeing “Flight”?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There were some recent posts on twitter by Nick Weir showing them still doing mock ups of the airplane that they are using. Perhaps they are behind in getting the show ready and it won’t be available until later in the summer...

Or it’s just the usual screwed up website.

Thanks. Contacted Royal on Twitter and they confirmed it’s not on our sailing and wanted links to where it is being advertised. Sent them-

https://t.co/dcBX8in8Lw

https://t.co/19HJUGiejd

Well that’s a bugger! I’m on the 13th and wondered where it had gone. Going to one less show to watch.

Actually two, as there’s no way I’m wasting two and a half hours watching Hairspray.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal on Twitter have now confirmed it won’t start until 20th May. We sail on 6th and are on a back to back so I had looked forward to spreading out all the entertainment across the two weeks. Second time Royal have let us down with planned activities. We sailed on Anthem in her maiden season and the advertised Dreamworks experience wasn’t on until she started her ex-USA sailings.