Port Shopping Coupon Book?

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

I am not cruising on Norwegian, but my mother is and asked me if I could help her with a question, and since I could not, I figured I would ask on here. My mom is an avid port shopper, and enjoys buying the large port coupon book that Carnival makes. She wanted to know if Norwegian offers anything similar. If so, how much does it cost?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I am not cruising on Norwegian, but my mother is and asked me if I could help her with a question, and since I could not, I figured I would ask on here. My mom is an avid port shopper, and enjoys buying the large port coupon book that Carnival makes. She wanted to know if Norwegian offers anything similar. If so, how much does it cost?

Thanks in advance!

Never seen or heard about it. But if you go to the ports info sessions often they have coupons for their stores that pay the cruise line hugh bucks in commission.

I am sure they do, but I am sure you could buy just about anything at a reasonable (or unreasonable) price without one.

DW usually buys at least one piece of jewelry on every cruise and has always been able to haggle the price down. Money talks and nobody walks.

OP, NCL discontinued using or printing those infamous "coupon" discount booklets, even for ports ... years ago, including vouchers/flyers for specific "approved" or recommended vendors.

Don't worry or look for them, they arent' good for anything seriously - all coupons only lead to the shortest walk to Diamonds Int'l, Del Sol and others - even when it's a stop in one of the Alaska (US) ports - where there is no duty-free shopping in town, LOL.

The Port & Shop Consultant will be holding multiple "lectures" about smart shopping and give out abstract maps onboard & repeat Info-mmercials on Ship TV Channel xx 24/7 to repeat the promotion ... shoppings get a chance to enter into a drawing for door prize, a lucky charm (pendant & mounting is extra, at $$ costs) or a bonus surprise gift with purchase/receipts of more than $XX dollars.

Ship's Gift Shops will hold $10 & $20 "madness" sales on sea days and $79 "designer" watch specials (on Amazon & eBay for $59 ;p;p ) - all duty-free ... of course.

Hello,

Thanks in advance!

NCL does not sell the port coupon books. The shopping consultant will give you VIP discount cards for specific stores. Your post map has printed coupons and add-on cards for freebies