How is laundry service?

Molson99

Just got to be 4 star! Last time I used the laundry service, my khaki pants came back slightly shrunk, but I read that many people use it without problems. Any comments on the laundry service and how they do? Tips for using or taking advantage to pack lighter?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have had laundry problems a couple of times.

Among the Golf shirts that we sent out one time were 2 brand new ones. All of DH's golf shirts are polyester.

2 came back totally ruined -- hundreds of pulls on them. Culprit -- someone sent out something to be washed and dried that had velcro on it and the velcro stuck to his shirts.

Another time DH sent out a couple of pair of slacks and one pair came back with a big black mark down the front of them -- they were a tan color.

We have done quite well on laundry service.

If I have something I want in cold water. I just circle the item on my sheet and mark cold water. In the instructions at the bottom. I put something like: I have circled the items and marked those that need to be washed in cold water, please. Thank you very much.

So far, so good.

We have never had an issue with HAL laundry or dry cleaning services. However, my DW never sends out any delicates.

Exact same for us. Never had a problem but those items that might be easily messed up DW does in the sink.