Seaside Ocho Rios port

rhiannon35

I was there about 10 years ago....Alot of people like to call it a "mud hole"...LOL. I know their are several docks but my recollection is that the ships are all within eyesight. So just tell the driver the name of your ship and he will be there. They know, as Seaside stops there every 2 weeks

I was there about 10 years ago....Alot of people like to call it a "mud hole"...LOL. I know their are several docks but my recollection is that the ships are all within eyesight. So just tell the driver the name of your ship and he will be there. They know, as Seaside stops there every 2 weeks

Yes, we were there last year, but I don't think I even realized there were two docks. Good idea, they should know that info anyway, imho. Thanks!

The older crappy pier is referred to as the James Bond pier due to it having been used in one of the JB Films.

If you go to youtube search for MSC Divina arriving in Ocho Rios and you will see both piers.

Right, it won't be the old Bauxite terminal which normally takes the smaller ships.

It will be the larger one off to the left as you enter the port. Not that far from the other one.

I think when I looked for my cruise on the Seaside on November 3rd , the ship is due to dock at that pier. I think it's been refurbished and a new walkway will be built from the pier to the centre of Ocho Rios

Sent from my iPad using Forums