Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

Of all the incredible photos that you have taken over the years, this one has to rank right up there as one of the best. I think I stared at it and zoomed in and out for a solid 2-3 minutes. Amazing.

Agreed -- absolutely amazing photo! Where is this?

More to come later, but it’s time to get ready for formal night!

bfef605558fadb9bf1ec7c5ec7e966a5.jpg

b2edc63cf0d712e8b4a6bd3ce820a5d4.jpga524cb34cb1af2e65ee80c676f5907ee.jpg164c2136350410a5eb7ed8395889bc86.jpg6b5fff4d86cd9058cfc5d6c0d7206c3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy. “Moly.” these pix are AMAZING!!!

Of all the incredible photos that you have taken over the years, this one has to rank right up there as one of the best. I think I stared at it and zoomed in and out for a solid 2-3 minutes. Amazing.

YES!!!!

Rick,

I am loving your trip report and amazing photos! Your crew cleans up well, have a fun formal night :)

I’m sailing on Adventure in December and have traditional early dinner seating. Do you know which of the three MDRs I might be assigned to? Thanks!

Rick,

I am loving your trip report and amazing photos! Your crew cleans up well, have a fun formal night :)

I’m sailing on Adventure in December and have traditional early dinner seating. Do you know which of the three MDRs I might be assigned to? Thanks!

Deck 4 or 5. Deck 3 is for MTD!

You all look amazing...but I have to ask...Where’s Bob?!?

If you think this squad doesn’t have a photo with Bob and his lovely wife, you are sadly mistaken. However, I respect his wishes and his photos will never be posted here without his permission.

Correct. I had the opportunity to jump to a GS for this sailing, but the Deck 11 JS is well worth it.

Thanks. I'll be in my first junior suite in May, and will enjoy the extra points and space. It's more about that, right? LOL!

Good morning-hope you all are well today! After watching the room 1106 video again (Ok, like 12 more times), I have a couple of questions about my future stateroom if you don’t mind:

1) After a few days, is it still as awesome as it looks in terms of space and convenience? Any drawbacks that wouldn’t be apparent to someone booking it?

2) When you’re looking out the balcony, is the area to your right (outside the solarium) a public area?

3) Does that forward door in the hallway go anywhere or is that a staff area?

4) Is that sofa a pull out sofa bed or a trundle (looks like a trundle)?

5) If you could choose any of the Junior Suites on deck 11, would 1106 be it or are there any advantages to the others that aren’t apparent?

Appreciate any feedback. Hope you all have a fantastic fun day (of course you will)! Cheers!

More to come later, but it’s time to get ready for formal night!

bfef605558fadb9bf1ec7c5ec7e966a5.jpg

b2edc63cf0d712e8b4a6bd3ce820a5d4.jpga524cb34cb1af2e65ee80c676f5907ee.jpg164c2136350410a5eb7ed8395889bc86.jpg6b5fff4d86cd9058cfc5d6c0d7206c3f.jpg

Great photos. I boarded Freedom yesterday and just now catching up with your Adventure report from yesterday. Highlight of my trip - legendary Super Mario is “officing” on my cruise - and he was nice enough to pose for a photo with me.