Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I've tried logging in to my account the past 5 days and it keeps telling me that my password is wrong and its not.....so I tried recovering my password and went thru that whole process.....made a new password and STILL won't let me login

Is it a glitch for anyone else or just me? I tried just being patient for the new website glitches and what not, but I don't want to have to call tech support and wait forever on the phone,...but if thats what I must do.....

Just didn't know if it was just me?

That happened to me too. Don’t use your user name use your email.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That happened to me too. Don’t use your user name use your email.

Yeah wife and I shared a common email account, now we have separate emails as one is an email account we don't monitor. Kinda sucks as now we have to send emails to ourselves as we sit next to each other.

I can get into the site if I use my desktop and go through chrome, but I cannot get into the cruise planner. I wanted to check my calendar for our May cruise on Anthem, and I like to keep checking the planner to see if entertainment has opened for our October Allure cruise---sometimes it has opened early, but i cannot check because I can't get into the planner! Keep getting an error.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is a disaster! I can’t even log in. Tried resetting my password and it won’t work. My son can get in with a new password and he said it is a total disaster. He works with programming. Why would Royal Caribbean roll out a terrible web site? How many customers are they losing? Wow. I am so frustrated. I feel sorry for people trying to complete the set sail pass, buy excursions, buy drink packages and pay for cruises. Who thought this was a good idea? Sorry for venting. If this was my first time trying to sign up for a Royal Caribbean cruise I would be switching to a different cruise company.

Yep, totally ridiculous. I have not been able to get on for almost a week now. I've called twice and they've tried doing it for me and they can't get in either and I'm just told that they're having all kinds of issues with their website. I have no idea why they would release something without knowing it works properly first. It's a total mess. not sure why they don't put it back to how it wwas while theyget the bugs worked out of this. very very frustrating

I called Friday and they could not access my account.

They bumped it up to the next level IT dept. They could not access my account.

Their solution was give it a few days and try again if that doesn't solve the problem call them back!

I tried again today no luck. I will call tomorrow and see what excuse get now.

Well when I called they told me I couldn't access their site from a iPad or a phone and the issue was that I needed internet explorer as that was the only browser that could be used now. When I said I didn't have a computer available, they told me I could go to the library to use one.!!!!! Well I went to my sons house to use his computer and the same thing happened and I still can't access the site. I mean really, why are they telling people stupid crap like this

In the latest episode of bugs and technical issues on Royal's website:

I got an email from Royal saying when we did our online-check in we indicated we were citizens of a country trade-sanctioned by the U.S. and I would need to provide additional documentation.

Well...

1.We are all U.S. Citizens with U.S. Passports

2. We haven't even done the online check-in yet!

Lol :D

Has anyone figured out how to view change their C&A preferences for cabin upgrades and gifts?

Searching the thread, I see others have asked similar questions but I don't see an answer.

I'm not cruising for a few months, but the staff on ships - loyalty, excursions, etc have to be ready to jump overboard right now given how poorly this has been executed and how that must be falling on them as personnel guests can get to live and in person. The website has never been a strong point but heads should roll in Miami from this fiasco.

WOW Royal Caribbean, just when I thought your website couldn’t possibly get any worse, you go and prove me wrong yet again. I thought it was just a marketing slogan but I’ll give you another one, you’ve earned it... WOW!!!

I booked a cruise yesterday. I got my email document to confirm it. However, it was not the room I had actually booked. So I called them back. I was told the room I had actually booked was tied up in the system. He said the room is available I just need to wait for it. I said. Ok I’ll wait. After several minutes I was told that as soon as my room was released I would get it, that the system would automatically assign the room to me and I would get an email with a new confirmation. So today I get an email saying your waitlisted room is now available here are your new documents. Only it’s not the room I had originally booked. This is upsetting because the JR suites that are left are definitely not in a desirable area. Not worth the money. It’s the room I didn’t want still on my reservation. So I go to look online. My dashboard says I have no past or present sailing dates. Actually, I have 77 cruise points. It said I am pre-gold status. And of course I have nothing booked. So I call them. On hold for 38 minutes and Dominic answers and promptly disconnects the line. So, I’m back on hold and I know this isn’t going to end well......

I can log in to the new system, but I get a red "We were unable to locate this member number, please try again" when I put in my C&A number. Which concerns me greatly, and none of my past or upcoming info is showing.

Anybody else with the same problem?

Is there an address to email, or do I have to phone to get this worked on?

Well when I called they told me I couldn't access their site from a iPad or a phone and the issue was that I needed internet explorer as that was the only browser that could be used now. When I said I didn't have a computer available, they told me I could go to the library to use one.!!!!! Well I went to my sons house to use his computer and the same thing happened and I still can't access the site. I mean really, why are they telling people stupid crap like this

I was finally able to log on Saturday night and it was with an iPad and Safari.

:D:D:D I guess no one told them that Microsoft has deprecated Internet Explorer. :loudcry:

You can see your dining times if you can get to your cruise calendar. That’s where I saw our dining times that say at your leisure. I guess I was hoping they would get this website fixed. I guess not. [emoji17]

I can't see my dining time on our next cruise -- July 30, 2018 - Enchantment although they are on our invoice.